PIC THREAD MY COMPLILATION VIDEO OF ME THAT I MADE FOR KIT KAT RANCH - REOPENING APRIL 21ST.

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 21, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's a complilation video of me that I made for Kit Kat Ranch:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

SantaClause and tinker like this.
  2. GisselleMinx
    Chat with Me

GisselleMinx Girlfriend Experience Fulfilling Your Fantasies

Great Video, Yaaaaas!!!! You are so AMAZING CUMISHA.... Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies today![smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words, compliments and support!!! You are awesome and if you need any help during your transition, I'll be here for you!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kit Kat Ranch will be open by Mid-April. I'll be able to cook my famous "Homemade Lumpias" again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to party and celebrate my birthday in the "Bungalow" at Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens Mid-April?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0363.jpg IMG_0358.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_2092.jpg

tinker likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! I would love to fulfill your fantasies in the "Kit Kat Bungalow"!!! I can cook for you in the kitchen and we can "Shake and Bake" in the "Master Suite" then take an Intimate Jacuzzi Bubble afterwards"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to celebrate the reopening of Kit Kat Ranch (April 21st) with me? I will be making my homemade Lumpias again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

SantaClause likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kit Kat Ranch is reopening in 5 days and I'm excited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]