REVIEW My great time with Kiteh Kawasaki.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redlotus, Oct 10, 2022.

1. My first time posting here, so why not a review?

After watching many of the informative videos about the brothels from Alice Little, I decided to give the Bunny Ranch a try. Of course obviously my pick for a girl went by who I found beautiful and fit my tastes in services. So that was Kiteh Kawasaki, and an appointment was made.

As soon as I was at the ranch and met her, things clicked. She was an absolute professional who worked out things with my budget, and did an amazing job in the bedroom. I'll tell you, I've watched many Japanese AV over the years, but all of a sudden it was like I actually stepped into one. lol When I saw her round bottom, I was like "for,for me?"

And I really enjoyed conversations with her. We talked so much before and after the party. I wore the nicest clothes I had on hand (because I didn't want to just be a guy in a shirt and jeans), and she said I looked like a mafia hitman. lol

This was a one of a kind of experience, and I'm definitely coming back when I get the chance to. I rate this visit 6 stars out of 5 .

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Redlotus. I've never had the pleasure of Kiteh's company but I have always imagined it to be as good as you say. Maybe someday, as I've talked to her several times. I would like to take her to the hot springs in Carson City.

3. Thank you. Her allure is definitely the warm, loving presence she has. The Bunny Ranch has such a buffet of lovely girls. Hopefully I can return.

Kiteh Kawasaki™ and foreverman like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Kiteh is a beautiful woman inside and out and she is also so much fun! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Nice Review of Miss @Kiteh Kawasaki™!

6. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

Nice Review of Miss @Kiteh Kawasaki™!
    Aww, you guys are so sweet. Thanks for the @mention gLip. I was on an offgrid fishing safari here in the Nevada outback when @redlotus posted, so I would never have seen it if you hadn't commented. I dig sharp dressed men, roughnecks, billionaires, military all ranks, any ages from 18 to not dead yet. Hot springs are my favorite overnight outdate. I'm local, but please eMail [email protected] to set up an appointment, because I'm not at the Ranch every day.

That was fun let's do it again !!

foreverman, redlotus and gLip5 like this.
  7. I didn't know you posted here. lol It's great to see you pop up. I had such a fun and interesting time at our party, and I thought I should let potential new clients know. Hopefully more will put a deposit down and experience the beauty of the Geisha of the Bunny Ranch. がんばって!

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  8. Also, this is what came to mind when I heard the words "offgrid fishing safari ". XD

. [​IMG]

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @Kiteh Kawasaki™ today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

redlotus likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the awesome pic!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

redlotus likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me