PIC THREAD MY MEMORIAL DAY DECORATIONS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, May 26, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's celebrate "Memorial Day Celebrations" at Kit Kat Ranch!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Here are the decorations for the the Parlor and Gate:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Trailboss and SantaClause like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wishing everybody a "Happy Memorial Day"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4721.jpg IMG_4723.jpg

OliviaJane and SantaClause like this.
  3. You always have had a nack for decorations and making things feel and look festive! You are always on point!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Trailboss likes this.