PIC THREAD MY THAILAND PIXS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 22, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love visiting Thailand. The people are nice, yummy foods and beautiful temples. I hope to visit Thailand again in the future!!!

Here are my photos:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6109.jpg IMG_6354.jpg IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6418.jpg IMG_6244.jpg IMG_6128.jpg IMG_6246.jpg IMG_6251.jpg

Here is a video of me ringing the bells at the temple:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

When was this? ………………………………………………………

3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Beautiful country when were these pics taken was this before or after the big tsunami in 2004 or after?! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @JadeMonroe and this would be after the big tsunami. I was in Thailand January 2015 for one month.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]