My Thoughts on Witches...

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by DaphneGaspard, Oct 6, 2023.

1. So, the word witch is a very broad term to me. To me, a witch is anyone who practices certain rituals to achieve a desired goal. Although witches are most popularly associated with October & Samhain, witches and magic rituals are practiced daily around the world. It's interesting to note that witchcraft is not only associated with the dark occult. Some people believe that magic rituals are practiced even within churches...rituals involving sage, wine and ash have an inherent magic to them...as some may argue...whatever your stance on the craft, witchcraft is all around us when we make a wish and blow out birthday candles....even when we write we are SPELLing...casting a spell or intention...the power of our words...

2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Oh la la !!
    Halloween season and witches are around...
    Sophia Sun

3. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

I can't wait for Samhain! My favorite of the 8 sabbats!

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

The history with witches is interesting! It still amazes me how easily people were accused of being witches or practicing witchcraft and persecuted! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about witches I enjoyed this post! Happy Halloween!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @DaphneGaspard today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]