REVIEW My Time With The Beautiful Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SilverK, May 15, 2018.

1. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

All I can say is WOW, after my first trip out to see Alice Little at the Bunny Ranch! Alice is warm, intelligent, beautiful and hot! Alice met me in the parlor, she could tell I was nervous she walked right up got on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around me.

We sat down and talked for a little in the parlor and I wanted to be alone with her so we went into her room and we got down to business. Alice was so easy to talk to and we negotiated quickly and we were both happy.

We decided to go to dinner and get to know each other a little more. After a wonderful dinner, we headed back to the Ranch to Alice’s room and we got down to the fun business! Well I won’t kiss and tell, but I will just say…I will be back again and again! I haven’t felt they way Alice made me feel in forever, if ever.

All I can say is thank you so much Alice Little, you are the the best and now I know why you are the Ultimate Grand Supreme Courtesan of the Year!

If you want to find out yourself, book this beauty today! I know I will again!

2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I am so glad you got to meet Alice and have a wonderful time with her. Being with her is an experience like no other. She is so intelligent, caring and makes everyone she meets glow with joy. Like you, I am looking forward to see her again. Thank you for sharing your visit with Alice with everyone. :)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you so much Auron79! I look forward to seeing you both again...

www.TheALiceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

This is an awesome review, @SilverK !! Alice is truly someone special and she can calm anyone's nerves. She puts her all into each encounter! So glad you got time with her! Cheers!

BryceStevens and AliceLittle like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. Thank you so much, I do want to calm your nerves and have a wonderful encounter with you!

www.TheAlicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @SilverK for posting such a wondrous review of the tiny, yet sexy power packed Dynamo Alice Little. She well deserves her title of Ultimate Grand Supreme Courtesan of the Year!!

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  10. Thank you so much Bryce! I did have a great time with SilverK and we have seen each other another time and he is coming back again soon!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are truly a treasure, little girl! Time with you is always so wonderful and amazing!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]