REVIEW My wonderful experience with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Priority Male, Oct 1, 2019.

1. I came to the ranch on September 24th with an appointment to party with Remy Martin. Easy on the eyes, which is self-explanatory, by just getting a look at her of course, and the beauty within is equal to her physical beauty. She is a multi-faceted lady, not just behind closed doors, but in life in general. Highly intelligent, open-minded, and easy to negotiate with. She is willing to work with most if not all budgets and is quick to please, and knows how to do so. Fun loving personality, and just a loving nature period. Easy to get comfortable with and get along with. I would love to do it again.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for visiting me and making our first experience happen. I'm grateful for such kind words as well. I'm glad that you found me. It is my goal that you are happy with the time we spent together. I look forward to seeing you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Have a great day.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!