New House Party Schedule

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Apr 21, 2024.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Sagebrush has the best house parties!
    We want to continue to do bigger and better house parties for everyone, so we will be changing the schedule for our house parties.

We will be having one big house party every quarter and birthday features for ladies, staff and board members
    (go to the birthday thread in the General Forum to add your birthday)

Keep and eye out for upcoming events!

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated appreciate you xoxo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GiselleSantana, gLip5 and SailorB like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and stay tune!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GiselleSantana likes this.
  4. Thanks for sharing I can’t wait for the next party!!! Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!

SailorB likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. That's a good idea. I was wondering how you kept up with monthly parties. It seems like a lot of work. Coming up with themes strikes me as particularly tough.

7. NikkiAskaway
    Chat with Me

NikkiAskaway Well-Known Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS!

SailorB likes this.
  8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

This birthday parties are the best fun in this house[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  9. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Same they seem like so much fun.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love our monthly house parties every 2nd Saturday of every month!!! I make my "Homemade Lumpias" for all our parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.