REVIEW Nine Great Reasons to have an Encounter and Orgasm with Kiki Lover by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Nov 24, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Over the past 18 months I have had the privilege to meet and hug and kiss @KikiLover. We first met at Kit Kat many, many months ago and now she is at Sagebrush where she has taken her talents and shared them with me. Below is just a shortened version of my Nine Great Reasons to have an Encounter and Orgasm with Kiki Lover over at Sagebrush. I hope you enjoy this abbreviated review!!!

@KikiLover is a Kilohana of a young lady. Kilohana is a beautiful Hawaiian term that means "Surpassed by None" This adjective greatly reflects my opinion of the lovely @KikiLover.

@KikiLover is an Intimate young lady!!! With so many options on her menu, it is hard to pick out the best one. Providing a true GFE is sometime difficult and out of reach for some young ladies

@KikiLover is a Kissable young lady!!! Kiki always looks great and always has perfect makeup on. As you get close to her ready to give and receive a DFK or a DCK you see her complexion is flawless, her eyes are sultry but oh those perfect red lips drive me crazy

@KikiLover is an Illustrious young lady!!! While there are many wonderful words to describe the Incredible, Intriguing, Interesting and Illuminating @KikiLover. I hope you all agree that Kiki is an Illustrious courtesan.

@KikiLover is a Luscious young lady!!! Yes, I know it’s strange that a dumb ass like me could use a word like Luscious to identify with one heck of a lady at Sagebrush Ranch. Having Kiki in your arms and giving her a great big Joe Carbols hug and gentle kisses helps identify Kiki with the adjective of Luscious.

@KikiLover is an Orgasmatic young lady!!! Well maybe that can be spelled as "Orgasimatic" wink, wink. Kiki is so excellent at what she does you will have orgasm orgasm after orgasm if your Six Shooter is fully loaded.

@KikiLover is a Voluptuous young lady!!! Yeh I know it's a great big word and way out of my pay scale but.... it is so true about the Sexy Curvy Sensual and Attractive @KikiLover. Kiki is a natural C cup (curves #1). Kiki is very thin and a tiny little gal and a wonderful waist (curves #2). Working your hands down the rest of Kiki's Voluptuous body you find her awesome ass and wonderful hips. (curves #3)

@KikiLover is an Exotic young lady!!! Yes I could have used Erotic, Enticing, Erogenous, and so many other adjectives that begin with E but I chose Exotic for a specific reason.

@KikiLover is a Recherche' of a young lady!!! Yes it is another big and sophisticated word outside of my pay scale. Recherche' is a French word that means Exquisite, Lavishly Elegant and Refined. I think anyone that has enjoyed an encounter with @KikiLover will attest to the use of Recherche' as one of the best adjectives to describe Kiki!!!

There they are Ladies and Gentlemen my 9 Great Reasons to have a Great Encounter and Orgasm with Kiki Lover over at Sagebrush Ranch. Enjoy your hobby!

“If you can’t be with the one you Love…, then Love the one you're with!” (Steven Stills)

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

5F8CD735-6A39-41C1-AADC-839C199BA8CE.jpeg

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Treat yourself for the holidays, book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my awesome review you guys! :p

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome @KikiLover its just the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!. Glad you enjoyed it

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading my review compassionate @cumishaamado. I am sure @KikiLover enjoyed the review as well.

Guys and Gals if you have an encounter with either one of these fine young ladies you don't have to wait for the "Holidays", treat yourself anytime, you only live once, and both of these lovely ladies would enjoy spending time with them. Better yet, book both of them and have an excellent two girl encounter. Both of them are "Princesses" in my book!!!

KikiLover likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]My friend, you have manage to capture the true essence of Kiki. Anytime spent with Kiki is time well spent and you will never be bored! ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KikiLover likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I want to get naughty and do dirty things [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

That is very true, I try to always be very creative during my parties, trying out new things in the bedroom is my favorite pass time ;)

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my review, isn’t it amazing?! ;)

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available by appointment at the bunny ranch full time all the time, I’m a local lady who can come in whenever you wanna visit, email me place a deposit and let the fun times begin! hehe :p

Email me: [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2024 at 5:21 PM
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me in your post!!! My prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]