RANCH SPECIAL Outdate Idea, Let's Explore Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by LacyJay, May 5, 2022.

1. I'm new to the area and have never been to Las Vegas, would love to go and explore the city that never sleeps. Any suggestions on things to do?

Cirque Du Solei
    Zip Lining
    Fremont Street
    Concerts/Shows

Stratosphere Tower
    Clubbing
    Hiking in Mount
    Charleston

MarieBossette and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL! Talk to @sindysky , @LacyJay. Sindy can give you lots of ideas. She and I have done Vegas, and I for one loved every minute. Food, activities, shows etc...
    ;):D:rolleyes:

MarieBossette likes this.
  3. Sindy is my big sis! Lucky to have her to teach me the ropes. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

I think you need to take her on an out date!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

You couldn't ask for a better big sis than @sindysky to show you around. I've known Sindy since I first visited Mound House in 2015. Funny thing is, I'm 7 years older now but she hasn't aged a day! ;) Ha, Ha, I wonder if she'll share that secret with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! @MarieBossette, was your "her" meaning @sindysky or @LacyJay ? I happen to have my trip booked for the 4th of July and already have plans with Sindy for an outdate, hopefully to the Bunny Ranch pool party (I assume it will be back on again this year). I'm looking forward to meeting as many of the new ladies who've come onboard since my last visit in December of 2019 as possible. I will arrive Saturday, July 2nd I will be departing early Wednesday, July 6th. :p

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Experience Las Vegas with @LacyJay with many memorable experiences to cum!!! Book your appointment with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]