REVIEW Pantera: to the letter!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Oct 9, 2019.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

P is for Passionate. She puts her heart into every minute we are together. And then some.
    A is for Absolutely Amazing. Her smile. Her curves. Her heart. Her skills.
    N is for Naughty. Every time I see her it's another layer of the onion peeling off. And I keep learning just how truly naughty this girl really is!
    T is for Tasty. Every curve. Every crevice. I can't get enough. Good thing she doesn't tell me to stop!
    E is for Electric. The way she makes me feel when I with her. Alive. Shaking. Sparking.
    R is for Ridiculously Hot. Yeah, I know. The pics are amazing. But the real thing? Especially without the clothes? OMFG!!!
    A is for Always. As in she will always have a special place in my heart. Yeah, she's got those other places of mine too. But she'll always be there.

See ya soon babe!

Trailboss and pantera like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Love this so much! What a great idea. See you soon ;)

david006 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yes she will fulfill all of your fantasies...

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holiday and book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]