Party experience with Mya J

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by charlie_k, Feb 18, 2015.

1. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

This was back in November last year so sorry for the late review Mya.

Mya is a girl who can make any man feel special and it all started with a special offer I read on boards-

She was offering one of the very rare special offers ---- I mean what else could one be looking for-- It was such an attractive and tempting coming from a lady.
    So i decided to make a deposit for it and after some anxious days I arrived a bit late at the ranch. She arrived in lounge a few moments later wearing black thongs, matching shoes and bra. She made me feel so comfortable from the moment I arrived till the moment I left the ranch after the party. I made an apology for being late but she quickly dispersed it and we went in for some quick discussion.
    We discussed the budget and she was very flexible and was very supporting at the same time.
    After some time of amazing edible oil massage and love making, we went for her shower. As you would have guessed, It turned out to be an amazing experience of sensual love making in hot shower . We had some truly sensual sex after a lot of foreplay, cuddling and kissing. The best thing about mya is that she will always come up with new ways and Ideas and the time which I spent with her was truly amazing to say the least.

In the end we had an amazingly wet love making session and before I left the place I was truly satiated and excited. She gave the best GFE experience I ever had.

Hope to drop for a party with her soon again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the awesome review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. That was a very nice review. Glad you are sensual.

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like you had an amazing time together!!

6. Sounds wonderful!

7. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

Good Review!!!!!