PIC THREAD PAST PHOTOS FROM NUGGET RIB COOKOFF

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 4, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are some pics from my experiences at the past Nugget Rib Cookoff:

IMG_4517.JPG IMG_4518.jpg IMG_4525.jpg IMG_4530.jpg IMG_4545.jpg IMG_4562.jpg IMG_4565.jpg

joe moll, abdul J and Oil Man like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Oil Man for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oil Man likes this.
  3. You’re welcome. Looks like a fun event.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It’s a lot of fun especially when you are a foodie and loves BBQ Ribs!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Oil Man likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Oil Man for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you love BBQ everything? The 2022 Nugget Rib Cookoff is August 31 - September 5 is coming. Who wants to experience this fabulous event with me?

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

Email: [email protected]

abdul J and Oil Man like this.
  7. I LOVE RIBS AND BBQ AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO TOO.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Oil Man for liking my pics!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love for you to go with me too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. That would be nice
    That would be nice. Gotta put that on the bucket list in 2023

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post and I hope we can experience this fabulous and yummy Rib Cookoff someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post and I hope we can experience this fabulous event together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for sharing your thoughts and I would love to experience this fabulous event with you in 2023!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Next week if the 2022 Nugget Rib Cook Off and who wants to experience this "Yummy Event" with me?

Call (775) 246-9075 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

abdul J likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post and I hope we can experience "The Nugget Rib Cookoff" in the future!!! We would have a "Yummy Blast"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Cumisha , I’m finding out .I love lamb ribs.. Jack Stacks bbq. In Kansas City , is my favorite bbq place…

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummy!!! I love Lamb but I've never had BBQ Lamb Ribs!!! Thanks for sharing @wrb55rosco!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. The irony of becoming a certified food judge is that it is difficult to turn that off. I have judged several years and at each event I try to retrain my mind judge each entry on its own merit; appearance, taste, execution.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with you @AdamHugaPug!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @wrb55rosco and I love lamb ribs too and all kinds of BBQ!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. If you ever have the opportunity try them out, the closest to the best competition bbq I have had from a restaurant is at Butcher BBQ in Welston Oklahoma, or at Clark Crew BBQ in Oklahoma City. I am sure that there are many others, I just haven't been there yet.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AdamHugaPug for sharing your thoughts and I would love to experience the 2023 Nugget Rib Cookoff with you!!! My favorite booth is: Aussome Aussie BBQ!!! I bought a rack a ribs for my Client's Mother with 2 Award Winning BBQ Sauces!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I always wanted to go to the rib cook off. I have never been to any festivals yet. Great post @cumishaamado

abdul J likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  25. Being the spoiled bbq judge I have been, thanks to the Kansas City Barbecue Society, I had to take a look at the event page. I will probably look again a time or two. I only saw one team I have heard about, but I saw cooks from other areas that I have some confidence in. That being the case, I might have to put this on my to do list, even though it might not be this year.

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AdamHugaPug for sharing your thoughts and you will have a memorable experience attending this yummy BBQ event!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I really want someone to take me to the Rib Cookoff. I have not been yet.

28. cumishaamado and destinistarr like this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience the 2023 Nugget Rib Cook Off with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]