RANCH SPECIAL Please, Be Mine?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Jan 2, 2020.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

My next tour starts February 13th. I'm hoping to spend Valentine's Day with someone special. I want to leave sensual memories in your head.

20200106_140502.jpg

Would you like to slowly undress me in our room? The anticipation building as each layer is removed?

We could always start things off slow with a romantic dinner.

20190822_103257.jpg
    Walk together hand in hand and pull me in for a kiss before walking back to our car. We could spend our time in the bungalow or get a nice hotel room.

Bring some strawberries with us and take turns feeding them to each other.

Maybe we will things get hot and steamy in a hot tub.

Candles could be all around the room illuminating our desire in our eyes. We could have some music playing softly in the background. We can explore each other fully. Then lay in each other's arms until the sun comes up.
    20200106_141236.jpg

What do you think? How would you like to spend this romantic holiday?

20200106_143741.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This sounds like such a hot date with this kitty :p

3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

This is definitely one romantic Valentine's Day special. Even though I can't be there cause I'll be recovering from my right foot surgery (6 weeks recovery time which will probably take me out of the whole month of February. Ingrowing toenail infection I have is so irritating is why that I need to do something about it. Done my left foot in the middle of last year and now it's the right foot's turn). I really do hope someone does take this special cause you really do deserve it. I mean, who wouldn't say no to cuddling a beautiful kitty and get to play with you. I know I wouldn't.

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Maybe you would like to take me out to get some new sexy lingerie or send me something that you'd like to see me in? I'd love to dress up for you. Maybe have champagne in a jacuzzi tub in a hotel room. My mind races at all of the possibilities for Valentine's Day.

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure there are a lot of possibilities for Valentine's Day. Don't know if a picnic would count for the special day but it certainly can be romantic depending on the location.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I think picnics are very romantic! Lay on a blanket in each other's arms as the sun is setting.

Kenny1123 and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

They certainly are. Glad I can throw that idea in the mix of possibilities. Watching the sun set is probably one of the beautiful things nature has to offer whilst laying on a blanket in each other's arms, cuddling together.

8. How can any guy pass this invitation up Jessica? I mean it doesn’t get any hotter or sexier than with you on Valentine’s Day or any other day!

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love this post! You look great :)

10. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Let me run our bath.

20200106_193805.jpg

How do you like your water?

20200106_193829.jpg

Would you like me to come over and undress you? Or maybe you'd like to help me?

20200106_194013.jpg

There are so many ways to enjoy our evening bath together. Let's explore together all of the things we can come up with as we enjoy another.

11. Your hot body Jessica will warm that bath water more than any hot water heater!

12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You do look wonderful in these pics. I like my water in a bath a bit hot. Hot enough for us to go in. We could undress each other, I undress you and you undress me. I would love to explore together with you all of the things we can come up with.

13. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

You are very good at flattering a lady so thank you :)

14. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Valentine's Day is almost here. I sure do hope I can make it a special one.

20200106_141236.jpg

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  15. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I hope you have a special Valentine's Day too. Valentine's day is only in 2 days.

16. This date sounds spicy and hot! Book your party with @JessicaKitten[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Valentine's Day has come and gone but would you still like to have a romantic evening? Let's enjoy a sensual night together and make our time together our own personal Day of love. What do you think?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

i love these photos so much!!! and you are a hell of a story teller [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  19. Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  20. Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  21. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you! I am blushing like crazy right now [smilie=happy.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  22. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

You're welcome! You have great content and from what I can tell you are super sweet too and a gorgeous woman!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  23. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I appreciate it! Also I couldn't help but smile reading the compliment :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @JessicaKitten fulfill your fantasies to cherish!!! Book her for a fabulous "Out Date" with many memorable experinces to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  25. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Be sure to book a party with Jessica, she's a fantastic person!

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  26. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  27. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

@RowanJade
    @SophiaSun

Thank you both so much! It's so nice to have your support! You both are amazing ladies!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  28. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

I hope to be your valentine every day [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.