Please bring back livestream episodes!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by renfer52, May 24, 2021.

1. Any plans to bring back livestream episodes? Thanks.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I heard it could be awhile before any new shows. I'm ready to watch Livestream but I'll have to wait.

3. Yeah, we all are, lol ... guess it's just a matter of time and getting other priorities in order before pursuing that again especially if Kiteh won't be involved in the behind-the-scenes nuts and bolts

4. OMG yes!! That would be so fun!!

foreverman and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  5. I miss those live streams alot. Getting to see and interact with asking the ladies questions and see new ladies make their debut on live streams. What makes them interesting to watch the games they create and topics they come up with as well.

6. I made my debut last year on Kit Kat and Sagebrush live streams, hopefully Bunny is next :)

7. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Those livestream shows were always so much fun

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  9. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

The LiveStream shows are awesome as they let you get to know more about the ladies But they are a lot of work and stress for Kiteh, so we need to give her time and be patient until she is ready

Plus, as she said in another post Covid protocols are still in effect. We are close to getting back to a "new normal" and many states are lifting restrictions in June. If things keep going well, maybe we get to see a relaunch around July 4th

10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I enjoyed watching them and chatting as well. Sadly, working at Lifetime in the evenings, I didn’t get to interact as much, and I had a hard time watching as I have a coworker that has trouble with personal space.

11. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I miss the Livestreams as well. It's a great marketing tool beyond just viewing pictures of the Bunnies on the site. Also note that NOT all the ladies used to partake in this activity for a variety of reasons. Heck some are not even on this board.

I enjoyed my guest spot on the show aired March 7, 2020. Amy invited me on there and even though it's a tiny camera and lights I was nervous as hell and I wore a silly mask that limited my vision as I could barely read the word clues for the game that was being played.

In the end it was an AWESOME time and I got to meet and flirt with @AsiaFoxxx and eventually party with her well over 14 months later.

Here's the link:
    https://livestream.com/bunnyranch/bunnylive/videos/202648344

Marlin Groce Jr and Old Nick like this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I met @AsiaFoxxx when I popped into the BunnyRanch one day. Sadly, I wasn’t able to party with her. I seriously have to make it up to her.

aztecwarrior2881 and Pizza Man like this.
  13. I second this emotion! Yes it's a lot of work, but the best marketing of any of the Nevada brothels..

And please bring back Sindy Sky as host!

Kiteh Kawasaki™ and C_Note_KY like this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  15. The Game of Thrones cosplay, the @sindysky Scuba Club, the Moose Slippers ... oh, yes, indeed :)

sindysky.png

16. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I remember that and it was James the Media Guy who was hosting them from a large bar area at the Sage I believe. Had different guests every week. I miss those too.