About Me Pole time

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 19, 2019.

?

Which one should I do?

1. Facebook

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Instagram

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

I am trying to decide if I should make a Facebook or Instagram account. Would love feedback!
    80DF16E6-1120-4A52-B642-A45558F0B156.jpeg

2. I think you should do both you are to beautiful not to!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I’m just trying to decide if it’s really worth it.

charlie_k and Big Slim like this.
  4. With the board, Twitter and Snapchat I am sure you already keep busy but I am sure some of us would still follow you on more if you set anything up. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  5. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

It was hard doing Facebook and Instagram. I hope you have better luck than I did! You’re drop dead gorgeous though so I’m sure you would have no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. It really depends on you. Facebook=the older crowd. Twitter=combo. Snapchat=younger crowd. I don't know how long you want to stay in the business but if you get aggressive enough start a YouTube channel with weekly content if the powers to be will let you. Business=how hard do you want to work, are you making your clients wanting to be repeat customers going above and beyond, are you worth the price in your clients eyes, last but not least positive vibes even on your worst days. Remember it's your business, only you know what you are worth and how bad you want to succeed . You were chosen to come into the ranches & its a great opportunity for you but it's up to you. Just my two cents from an old businessman. Give r hell.

JessicaKitten, Trailboss and NinaBux like this.
  7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I plan on offering my services here at the Kit Kat for a long time. I am still trying to figure out the YouTube channel thing and I just want to be sure of trying to stay on top of all social media platforms and not miss anyone that responds or sends a message.

8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe if I decide to add more I will let you know!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  9. I would avoid Facebook and Instagram since both are being very restrictive towards SWers and suspending accounts. I would recommend you concentrate on Twitter, Message Board and your Snapchat.
    Just my 2 cents

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I really do appreciate that thank you for telling me![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I agree! Can’t go wrong with both. :)

NinaBux and Sharky like this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

It will just be a lot to keep up with along with Twitter, message board and email lol

Sharky likes this.
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I personally follow Instagram and twitter to get my fix and updates of the beautiful ladies at the ranches! Would love to see more pictures and updates on your beautiful face and beautiful life

NinaBux likes this.
  14. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I really think I am going to start an Instagram [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten and grizzly like this.
  15. Not really big on either one, but it’s up to you.

16. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

That is some great advice! I wanted to make a youtube channel with kit kat guest speakers. I think it could be a lot of fun showing our personalities and just being silly with one another. If you ever set up a youtube account and need a guest I volunteer!

cappy likes this.
  17. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Stay tuned have decided to go with Instagram thank you for everyone who voted[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]