About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“The moment you accept responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life is the moment you gain the power to change ANYTHING in your life.” - HAL ELROD

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. Tena Desae

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” -
    PARAMAHANSA YOGANANDA

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not. Valerie Bertinelli

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.” - SAINT BASIL

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” - STEVE MARABOLI

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

IMG_2573.jpg

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Trailboss likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A smile starts on the lips, a grin spreads to the eyes, a chuckle comes from the belly; but a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows, and bubbles all around.” - CAROLYN BIRMINGHAM

11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.” - L. J. Isham

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Humor is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything else, and it's the only thing that helps me deal with everything else. Paul Rudd

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty and truth.” - ALBERT EINSTEIN

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Always show kindness and love to others as your words maybe filling empty holes in someone’s heart.” [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson

17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! Sitting Bull

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, and that is the interior of the soul.” - VICTOR HUGO

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney

20. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I don't pretend to be anything I'm not....except sober, I've pretended that a few times.

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.” -FLORA EDWARDS

22. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? George Carlin

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” - ROBERT BRAULT

24. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. Jack London

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart.” -
    HENRY CLAY

26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Age is not important unless you're a cheese. Helen Hayes

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” - RALPH WALDO EMERSON

28. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Friends are the siblings God never gave us. Mencius

29. Milan Monroe
    Chat with Me

Milan Monroe Hey Loverboy.. xoxxo

You didn't come this far ONLY to come this far.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” -
    MARCEL PROUST

31. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. Wade Boggs

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” - BILL BRADLEY

33. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. Patricia Neal

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“When we face the worst that can happen in any situation, we grow. When circumstances are at their worst, we can find our best.” ELISABETH KÜBLER-ROSS

35. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

If you do not think about your future, you cannot have one. John Galsworthy