Ranch guide from a client

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sakaki, Mar 16, 2019.

1. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

So agree, Amy! But I may be biased since I’m a day shift lady :D

Kmoe2244, jestr and Built tough like this.
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Thank you! I have loved the ranches, and what it has done for me individually. I am glad that there were strong ladies that called me out when I did things wrong and really have enjoyed spoiling ladies who continue to show me so much love. Hopefully if there is a newbie or someone with questions that they learn from my mistakes, and can have a wonderful time..I know I do every time!

3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Not just emailing, I would encourage taking time to really read a girls profile, see how she interacts on livestream and her general tone when she communicates. So much research can be done before a line up and quite frankly I am not a huge fan of the line up...although serves a great service I think the intimacy that comes from precommunicating and setting a deposit...and the key word there is setting a deposit...just like in a relationship you can feel more comfortable when you know that the person you are communicating with is making a commitment. I think I was reading on Twitter one of the ladies said that an email is one among many...a gentlemen that sends a deposit and then emails is top of mind and top of list...hope that helps

JamieNox and kmerrill like this.
  4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I've been watching podcast episodes and reading profiles as of late. Thanks for the pointers.

Built tough likes this.
  5. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I would also check the reviews out...both good and great and reach out to the board members to get their wisdom. Several new folks have reached out about different experiences and I have appreciated their desire for information before booking a party...I am sure there are other board member who do the same and won’t give too much information, Perhaps just the basics like how well did they communicate before and after parties...what was worst and best part of experience and so forth...happily each lady is different, and finding the right one is amazing, seriously rocked my world!

kmerrill likes this.
  6. About Reviews:

Reviews are always important and a great tool in choosing a lady, but please also note that many, many, many (99.9% of my clients anyhow) do not join the message board and write reviews. And even if and when they do, they often place them in the wrong forum.

Also, while reading the reviews of ladies, a good way to discern their authenticity is to be leery if all the reviews have correct spelling and grammar - every single one...
    And also if the writing style is consistent in all the reviews.

just saying....... ;)

7. Built tough
    Chat with Me

That’s good to know about grammar! As always a wealth of knowledge!

8. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  9. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

StacyPretty and AlexMore like this.
  10. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

carlitoalex likes this.
  11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to see you again honey.

AlexMore likes this.
  12. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Most likely I will be back June 7-8, I hope you're available

AlexMore likes this.
  13. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Awww thank you so much love! =,) These tags mean lot. Especially because I don’t get love from people on the boards. ♥️♥️

YBnormal and carlitoalex like this.
  14. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

I hope to see you again Stacy.

15. Im kinda new to all of this but I find that shocking @StacyPretty
    My wife and I are blown away by you!!!

16. I totally agree with this. Watch our live stream, follow our social media, read our bio, get a feel for our personality, and *call in a deposit* if you want to be taken seriously.

Built tough and AlexMore like this.