REVIEW Remy Martin party #1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by carlitoalex, Oct 6, 2019.

1. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure to do my first party with @RemyMartin today. I met her yesterday at the bar and got to know her a little bit. I was not planning on partying with her today but unfortunately one of the girls I had an appointment with couldn't make it to my party today. I decided to email Remy and fortunately she was available. Negotiation was quick and easy. We had an amazing time in the hot tub. Remy is fun to be around. You guys should definitely see her and book an appointment with her. Thank you @RemyMartin for working with me. Hopefully we can do more parties in the future.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Awww thank you for such a good review babe, it was my pleasure as well. I look forward to more parties with you in the future. Who knows maybe a burrito party could be in the works ;)

carlitoalex likes this.
  3. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

What about a Neapolitan party with you, Entice and Ruby.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

That would be a fun party!!! But I don't think we can call it a Neapolitan party.

carlitoalex likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Unfortunately Entice is no longer at the ranches.

8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

It's been almost 3 months since we partied. I miss you. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you and party with you. You are a nice person. Hope we can meet again in 2020.

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'm glad dI had the chance to meet you and party with you as well. I'm sure we can arrange that babe, I look forward to it!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]