REVIEW Remy or not, here I cum ;)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Monday March 27, a day that planned out the rest of the year in the making. Fate shined light on me since it was the day before another blizzard hit the mountains. I knew that this time I really would make it the one to remember, really make a "Roaring Moon" start to spring. Right as I entered there she was, @RemyMartin wearing a new type of outfit to brighten my evening. After we talked I decided to reserve time for her two upcoming tours, cash because I need to replace my worn out card. Right as we started the sight of her pantsless already got me hard, reconfirming that last years ED is still gone. After the first half of our time I decided to use my "special tools" to return the favor. I could tell by her O mouth that I gave a truly "Iron Valiant" effort and knowing her satisfaction really made my night too. How is it possible she get's better every time I see her? I for one am greatly looking forward to the next two visits so this can happen again. :D:D:D:D:D

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Lol and it was a Roaring moon indeed. I'm patiently awaiting our future experiences as well......let's take it up another notch ;)

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. wow, this is a hot review. Always a turn on when you are able to give them pleasure too!

TurboEnchantix likes this.