ROAD TRIPPIN BACK!!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Hey y’all! So yesterday my sweet kitty Benny and I drove 14 hours to Arizona & today we’re doing another 12 to come back to the ranch! Who wants to be the first to come see me! And anyone interested in an outdate to meet Benny? Hahahah - He does love people lol. I’m excited to be back I can’t wait to make some more memories, hopefully with you :* ;) let’s make an apppointment! Also I apologize to everyone I’ve been taking a while to respond to packin’ up and being on the road has been very time consuming
    But I’ll be back and all yours tonight ;)

2. Safe travels, and welcome back

3. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

I've done a 14 hour one day marathon to Florida to visit my Dad before and those can be rough. You are a total sweetheart @KatieSummers so take whatever Me Time you need and your friends and followers will gladly welcome you back when you are ready

4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Welcome back and safe travels!!

I would love to meet Benny, hopefully he travels well! Any pictures of your sweet boy?

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I’m wishing you safe travels and I’m looking forward to meeting and getting to know you when you return.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KatieSummers likes this.
  6. Thank you!!! I am back here now feels like I’m home :) can’t wait to get to know you!

auron79 likes this.
  7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you made it back safe. Have a great tour!

8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Did you bring a kitty with you I think I seen that and can’t wait to be back and finally meet you in person!