REVIEW Second Winter with Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Mar 8, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I really like reading my reviews too Cumisha, when I do I am right back there in the party...wonderful memories!
    [​IMG]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing the memories!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You will have an awesome experience with @AliceLittle!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Jackson and I have had so much fun, romance and sensuality together. Would you like our time to be like that? PM or email me...
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

6. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Jackson, I am so ready to see you again, in fact it's a lot like winter out here again!
    [​IMG]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Every encounter we have Jackson, seems to be better than the last one! Here's to our 1st summer adventure!
    [​IMG]

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Great review Jackson! I know what you mean about seeing Alice and coming back time and time again!

12. I do enjoy my return clients! We get to know each other more and more each time!
    [​IMG]

13. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice reading your reviews always helps me remember our time together! She is a sexual goddess guys!

14. That is the best thing about the reviews, the memories come flooding back!

[​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]