Sex Science: Erogenous Zones Pt 1

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Jan 10, 2020.

1. upload_2020-1-10_12-50-32.jpeg
    Inner arms and armpits

A light touch is all you need to turn the tickle to totally titillating. Run your fingertips or your tongue in a line up the skin
    :confused:
    Inner wrist
    Home of the pulse point and not used to getting a lot of action, the inner wrist is highly sensitive.
    :cool:
    Caress the skin with your fingertips while looking at your partner suggestively from across the table, or anywhere else for that matter, when trying to set the mood.

Already in the throes of passion? Try intertwining your fingers with theirs and graze the skin on their inner wrists with your lips and tip of your tongue.
    :rolleyes:
    Palm of hands and fingertips
    The fingertips are the part of the body most sensitive to touch, and your palms aren’t far behind.

Place your hand under theirs with your palm facing up, and tickle their palm with your index finger.

If you want to up the intimacy, maintain eye contact while you do it.

You can kick it up a billion notches by taking each of their fingers into your mouth, one by one, and sucking lightly.
    o_O
    Behind the knee
    This is another often neglected area that’s incredibly sensitive to any kind of touch. It’s even ticklish for some.

Give the area some special attention during a massage, or use your mouth and tongue there before working your way up or down the leg.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    upload_2020-1-10_12-57-31.jpeg
    Austin Hays
    LoveRanch Chinese Safari 1/25

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Contact me for outdates to Brothel Crawl, Brothel Parties, Lake Tahoe, Carson City, Virginia City, Reno
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @austinhaysxoxo
    IG: @austinhaysxo
    BR Forum: @AustinHays

Book appointment with 10% Deposit
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    775-246-7077 or 775-246-7252

Information from Healthline
    Medically reviewed by Janet Brito, PhD, LCSW, CST
    Written by Adrienne Santos-Longhurst

Pizza Man likes this.
  2. Awesome Info book with @AustinHays today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@AustinHays this info is spot on! I saw a Youtube video "tutorial" from @AliceLittle a ways back that went into deeper detail. When I used them in the bedroom my lady was all warmed up and ready to go like a car at the racetrack. LOL

4. AustinShelby likes this.
  5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Behind the knee surprised me but when someone touched me there I was like, ooooooo I understand I didn’t expect the sensation that I got but I was pleased with it for sure!!!!

AustinShelby likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @AustinHays fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.