Spears to the heart feels so good: First party with Chloe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Sep 6, 2021.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I went to the ranches for Labor Day weekend with thoughts to split my time with 2 or 3 small parties but it all changed when I officially met Chloe Spears and it became all about her.

I had noticed her on the boards and Twitter a couple years ago but thought she was gone for good. Then I saw an amazing looking lady when I arrived to Sagebrush not at first realizing it was actually her. When I did it all made sense and I had to get her attention.

When I did I reminded her of a previous interaction through e-mail which she immediately remembered and she couldnt believe it was me and we just had an amazing connection from there that just built throughout the weekend.

I quickly realized there would be no one else so instead of multiple smaller parties we instead decided on an outdate for some gambling and drinks at the Silver Legacy. We had a blast and just built on the connection and anticipation we had all built all weekend and went back to the VIP for the most amazing party one could ever have.

Now I can't imagine how this weekend can ever be topped but can't wait to find out as we attempt to build this connection even more over future visits.

Chloe is such an amazing woman who makes you feel like most important person in the world. So I suggest booking with her as soon as you can. It will be an experience you'll never forget.

Thanks for everything Chloe!!!

Raz

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Nothing like going to the Sagebrush and getting a big surprise. I've had a few myself. Now i want to meet this wonderful lady.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]