REVIEW St. Patricks Day Brothel Crawl with Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Mar 27, 2019.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I was in town for the St. Patricks Day festivities at the ranches and I decided to do something a little different this time around. I had a lot of fun on the last brothel crawl, I decided to ask one of the people that I was hanging out with on the last brothel crawl, @Bobbi Besos, to see if she wanted to attend the crawl with me. So a few weeks prior to the big weekend, while I was up at the ranches, I asked Bobbi after Livestream if we could go back and talk real quick. She said sure, so we went back to her room to talk. I told her that I had a lot of fun hanging out with @Aspen North (my date), her (Bobbi), and her date at the last brothel crawl, and was wondering if she would be opposed to going with me to the St Patricks Brothel Crawl. She said she would love to and that we would finalize the specifics as we got closer to the event.

I didn't get a chance to see Bobbi until the Thursday before the crawl. When I saw her, we went back to her room to finalize everything for Saturday night. We figured everything out in just a matter of minutes and then we were set to go. I told her that I was going to be wearing a kilt on Saturday, so she asked me what color it was so she could match. I told her that she didn't have to match, just wear something comfortable. She insisted to wanting to match, so I sent her a picture of the pattern on my kilt. So we were set for for the crawl on Saturday.

I received a DM from Bobbi on Saturday saying she needed to be honest with me. I immediately thought the worst and asked if I was in trouble. She told me that she had a small conflict with an appointment (which wasn't her fault at all) and wouldn't be ready until right as the Bunny Ranch portion of the crawl started. I told her not to worry and we'll meet up whenever she was able to go. So just as the Bunny Ranch portion of the crawl was starting Bobbi came up to me and apologized about having to be late (again, no fault of her own) and would see me as soon as her appointment was over. I told her again not to worry and everything would be fine.

Just as everyone was leaving to head across the street for the crawl, Bobbi came out to the parlor and met me. She apologized to me again, which I told her that she didn't owe me any apologies. We went and took care of the booking for the crawl, and went to meet up with everyone at the Kit Kat Ranch. When we got there, the party was in full swing. They were in the middle of a game, tossing ping pong balls into cups, when we walked in. We got a drink at the bar and started walking around and mingling. I was told that it was my turn to play the game, which I did. Instead of tossing one ping pong ball at a time, I threw all 6 just to see how many I get. Apparently my aim was horrible cause i was only able to get 2. Afterwards, they did a guess how many candy pieces in a jar game. Bobbi missed the actual number by 1 (her guess was 84, and there was 85). So Bobbi won that game and won a Kit Kat tanktop, which was cute since she started over at the Kit Kat Ranch before moving over to the Bunny Ranch. The next game was similar to pin the tail on the donkey, but you had to place a clover on a lady's, ummmm, I'm sure you can figure it out. Again, it was my turn to go, and Cumisha spun me around and pointed me in the direction I needed to go. Somehow I was able to hit the bullseye, and won that game. During the time when Bobbi and I were not playing the games, we were enjoying each other's company and having a good time.

Eventually the crawl made our way to the Love Ranch for their portion of the crawl. As we headed to the Love Ranch, Bobbi and I were walking hand in hand. As we arrived, all of the ladies at the Love Ranch greeted us. Bobbi and I decided to get a quick drink at the bar, then head over to the parlor to hang out. As we sat down, Juniper Jones saw us and gave us a hug. Juniper and Bobbi started chatting and Juniper asked if she could borrow Bobbi for a bit to show her (Bobbi) her (Juniper's) room. After a few mins, Bobbi and Juniper returned, and Bobbi sat next to me as Juniper went around the parlor helping out where she could for the games. Bobbi and I continued having a great time relaxing and enjoying the games, as well as each other's company.

Eventually it was time for everyone to head over to the Sagebrush Ranch. As we left the gate of the Love Ranch, Bobbi turned around to give me a hug. As she did that, I picked her up and carried her towards the Sagebrush Ranch. When we got to the Sagebrush, the party was in full swing. There were areas where games were happening, and everyone was mingling. While at the Sagebrush, Bobbi and I had the opportunity to have a drink with Pope Glenn I. We all had a drink as we waited to see who would be the winner of the half off party coupon that was going to be announced while we were there. Madam Suzette called out the winning ticket, which wasn't me. But I was having so much fun with Bobbi, I didn't care that I lost. After the announcement of the winner of the half off party coupon, some of the group made our way over to the strip club to hang out. After hanging out at the strip club for a little while, Bobbi and I decided to go back to the Love Ranch to do some karaoke. We made our way over, and when we got there, they were in the process of setting up the karaoke system. After a few minutes, karaoke was in full swing, and the Love Ranch was rocking. There was one song that I was singing, and as it finished, Bobbi asked what the name of that song was. I told her, not knowing what she had in mind for later on.

I think we lost all track of time because the next thing I knew, it was already 1:45am. Bobbi and I looked at each other and decided that we should probably head back over to the Bunny Ranch. We said our goodbyes to everyone at the Love Ranch and then headed back across the street. When we got back, Bobbi said she was going to grab a few items then meet me in my room in the house over by the pool for our time together. With a hug, Bobbi was off to her room and I was off to mine. When Bobbi came to my room, I was lying in bed just watching something on TV. She joined me on the bed and we had chatted for just a bit before deciding to take a quick bath. As we were setting up the bath, Bobbi started playing some music. The first song that started playing was the song that I had sung at karaoke earlier. I thought that was such a sweet gesture by Bobbi.

So sadly, thats as far as I am going to go on what happened with Bobbi and myself behind closed doors. I will say that I had an amazing time with Bobbi during the crawl, and I had an amazing time with Bobbi after the crawl. Every time we have a chance to spend time together, something new happens. Bobbi is an amazing lady, and you should spend time with her if you ever get a chance.

Bobbi, thank you so much for being my date for the brothel crawl. I had such an amazing time you, and I hope you had an amazing time as well. I look forward til the next time we have a chance to spend time together again.

2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Great review very long and descriptive. Bobbi is always a great time. Always has those cute cat ears on. Hopefully aspen will return sooner or later. I definitely plan to come next year weather I have a date or not.

Jessie Summers, gLip5 and auron79 like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Terrific review @gLip5 ! I'm glad you and @Bobbi Besos had a wonderful time together.
    She is truly a sweetheart.

Jessie Summers and gLip5 like this.
  4. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Great review Glip! Looks like y’all had a lot of fun.

Cicero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gLip5 likes this.
  5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Date or no Date, the brothel crawl is a lot of fun. But I will say that it is a lot more enjoyable with a lovely lady with you!

alk47 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you sir. I totally agree that @Bobbi Besos is a sweetheart!

auron79 likes this.
  7. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Word. I would imagine it would be much more enjoyable with a lady!

gLip5 likes this.
  8. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I cannot speak for Miss @Bobbi Besos, but I know I had a lot of fun. I think she did too, but I will wait to see what she says.

9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

It really is, trust me. It is so much more fun.

alk47 likes this.
  10. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

I bet it is!

11. Great job @gLip5 so many of my favorite people in that review, @Bobbi Besos, @JuniperJones , @Aspen North looks like we have very similar tastes!

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review @gLip5 !!! It was a great evening...all way round!!!

13. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I knew you were going to have a great time when I saw who your date was. I had my fun the night before so I was unable to have a date for the crawl. It was fun though to go to all the houses and have fun with a full house of beautiful ladies in each place. Great review!

14. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great review, gLip. One of these years I will need to make it out for the St Paddy's party - sounds like a ton of fun.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Bobbi Besos with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We all had a lot of fun!!! Schedule an appointment with @Bobbi Besos with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time at the pub crawl, I can only begin to imagine how much fun it would be to attend with a lady as charming as Bobbi. Maybe I can have that luck next year.

18. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

You are simply amazing @gLip5 thank you so much for the great time and the incredible review!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

gLip5 likes this.
  19. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

No, you are the amazing one Miss @Bobbi Besos! And I cannot thank you enough for an amazing time!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @gLip5 for an awesome review!!! Everybody had an amazing time and I can't wait for next year's party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]