St. Patty's Crawl w/ Destini

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Mar 31, 2023.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I was up at the ranches for a few days for the St. Patty's Festivities at all of the houses. Originally I was not going to have a date for the crawl due to some unforeseen circumstances. But previously, @destinistarr and I had been talking about spending some time together since it has been a while since we have (I'm not sure if that was proper English sentence construction, but oh well). Her original date for the crawl ended up having to cancel, and with it being her birthday, Destini and I was able to come up with an agreement that worked for everyone.

We had decided to have our fun time before the crawl as I had to leave first thing in the morning to try and beat the snow that was going to hit the mountains on my way home. So I went to the Bunny Ranch and met up with Destini. We talked for a bit before making our way to her room to finalize everything. This took all of 2 mins or so, before we started to make our way to book our fun. After booking, we went back to her room to start the fun, and let me just say, there was ALOT of fun and laughs that were going on during our time together. For those that are familiar with my reviews, no explanation on what happened during our time together behind closed doors, it's just something that you have to experience for yourself.

After we finished and cleaned up, we started getting ready for the crawl. It started at the Bunny Ranch where we played a few games before starting the Karaoke Contest. I just want to say that my date for the Crawl killed it on her rendition of "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. I'm not sure how she did it, but she made a duet sound like it could be easily done solo. Just an amazing singer she is. And she won the Bunny Ranch Karaoke Contest.

We then moved over to the Kit Kat where we played more games and we. hung out with some of the ladies from the Kit Kat. Apparently there is a video of me somewhere serenading one of the other board members for the Kit Kat's Karaoke contest. But the entire time, Destini and I were having a great time together during the Crawl.

The last leg of the Crawl was at the Sagebrush. For those that don't know, Destini recently moved from the Sagebrush to the Bunny Ranch. So she still is still close with some of the ladies there. The moment @AutumnVerlot saw Destini walk though the door, the two of them were inseparable for the Sagebrush portion of the crawl. At that point, you couldn't help but to see how much fun she was having with the ladies from the Sagebrush. Unfortunately it was time to go, but there was one more surprise for Destini. The Sagebrush ladies/staff had gotten her an ice cream cake and sang Happy Birthday to her as the Crawl ended. I think it was a very nice and touching moment to end the Crawl and her birthday.

From beginning to end, it was so much fun to spend time with Destini. Even though it was her birthday and I was trying to treat her like a queen, she treated me like a king the entire night. I asked her a few days later to see if she had a good time and she told me that she did. Thank you Destini for an amazing time!

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review glip! It was an amazingly fun evening!

tahoebigbear, destinistarr and gLip5 like this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

it really was a great night! Can’t wait for the next big party.

destinistarr likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Yes it was. I had so much fun with you @gLip5 thank you for being my Crawl and Birthday Date. This one is definitely one for the books. St.Patrick Crawl is a special time of the year for me. I hope I can go to the next crawl and have a birthday date again. This should be a tradition that I should make every year lol!

tahoebigbear, foreverman and gLip5 like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Thank you @glip for this amazing review

aztecwarrior2881 and gLip5 like this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

and I had so much fun with you as well! It was my honor to be your crawl/birthday date!

destinistarr likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Thank you. See you next time. Always have fun when you’re around.

8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

fun review g and I did see your singing video ... classic

gLip5 likes this.
  9. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tahoe! Next time we are in town at the same time, we'll have to grab a drink.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I want to do the St.Patty’s Crawl again Next year in March! Who will be my 2024 Birthday date and Crawl Date!!! I had so much fun this year for the crawl and I want to make this a yearly thing for me.

11. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

The time you spend with Destini sounds like something that should be relived.

destinistarr likes this.
  12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait for the st.Patty’s party again. I would like another Outdate

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is an awesome review! This sounded like an amazing time and Destini can sing wonderfully!