RANCH SPECIAL STARTING OVER - BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, May 6, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you missing intimacy, romance, caressing, cuddling and kissing in your life? Feeling the touch of a woman is very important when you are getting back into the saddle. Especially when you haven't had any for years.

I would love to help you "Get Back Into The Saddle"!!! I would love to fulfill your heart with happiness again.

Let's experience a "Romantic Dinner" together, enjoy a movie, go to the Carson Hot Springs or enjoy a concert together.

We can also party in my "New Room":

IMG_4397.jpg IMG_4394.jpg IMG_4055.jpg

We can also experience the "Fantasy Suite" together and take an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together with sweet kisses and carressing each other bodies. Then we can dry off and continue with a full body massage on the Cal-King Bed and experience a variety of positions. Afterwards, cuddle in each others arms with sweet kisses and caresses.

IMG_3666.jpg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

How long has it been since you've had the companionship and intimacy of a woman? I would love to fulfill your emptiness for you and fulfill your fantasies!!! To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. Such an amazing woman. Take the time to feel the intimacy that she has to offer between you.

4. BOOK THIS FABULOUS LADY TODAY!
    She is a bundle of fun, smiles and intimacy!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words, support and compliments.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When was the last time you had the intimacy of a woman?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I take the 5th.. on this.. Think about 5 years ago……

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait to fulfill your fantasies later this year with @sindysky!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. book the fantasy sweet with camisha aaamodo

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @alexa for your kind thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JourneyRenee
    Chat with Me

JourneyRenee 5’ && Submissive

Book with Cummisha what a experience that will be ;););););)

14. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Oh, that's a gorgeous room for a beautiful lady!!!! You are going to have the best parties in your brand new room!!! Book with Cummisha and feel refreshed and revived!!

47E11041-5F89-4A64-B331-A0F77692F1DC_1_201_a.jpeg

Learn More About Me @ www.bunnyranch.com/olivia-bentley
    Email Me @ [email protected]
    Follow Me @ twitter.com/OliviaBentleyBR

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words, support and compliments!!! I love your photo too!!! Where was your photo taken? I would love to do a "2 Girl Crossover Party" with you this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JourneyRenee for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. foreverman likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing you thoughts and kinds words!!! I miss you and our "2 Girl Parties"!!! Who wants to book a "2 Girl Party" with @TeganTreasures and @cumishaamado????

Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!! Partytime!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Cumisha will make you feel comfortable adn ready to get back in the saddle when she holds you in her arms!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Delilah Rae for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. Book her today.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for sharing your thought and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for your kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for your kind thoughts, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Definietely the best experience ever in your [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]life with this wouman full of kindness and compassion and all the passion you can IMAGINE in your whole life !!!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @WinterGreenland for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome "Little Sister"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

How long has it been since you've been intimate with a woman? I would love to fulfill the emptiness that you haven been missing for a long time!!! To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 or Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexaHaze for your kind words and support and congrats on your house!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you in a sexless relationship, a death of your wife, missing being touch, kissed, taking a shower together, having a full body massage and companship of being with a women?

I would love to rekindle that spark in your life and giving you the intimacy that you've been missing.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To schedule your your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7795 Ext. 0

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Are you missing the touch of a woman? [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Book your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0