PIC THREAD SUMMER FUN IN THE SUN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 17, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you ready to experience Summer activities together?

Email: [email protected]
    Booking Info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

IMG_2146.jpg IMG_7346.jpg IMG_8748.jpg

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Beautiful!!!!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lake Tahoe is amazing in the Summer!!! Who wants to join me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

These are great photos of you, such a beautiful smile, who will be the lucky man to take the lovely lady on a date!

joe carbols likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SummerAdair for sharing your kind thoughts, compliments and support!! I would love to do a "2 Girl Cross House Party" with you or an "2 Girl Cross House Out Date"!!!

Who wants to experience the both of us together?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and you are always in my prayers!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.