REVIEW Taking a ride with Air Force Amy (Day 2 of 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Navydiver66, Sep 23, 2021.

1. So in the previous thread (Candy Store) I spent a glorious day with Pantera and Amy. This ended up being a good thing for me because I was exhausted after that encounter... There was going to be no way I could have done two threesomes in a row... not that I wouldn't have tried mind you.

The second day I thought I would take it slow... Uh... I was wrong... again. Little did I know... I had scheduled my time with the energizer bunny... The energy of this woman is unbelievable.

We had talked on the first day that for something different, we would go out for lunch and have our intimate fun later... Great idea... the chance to know more about the one you spend time with is always better than the small talk we normally have. Amy and I had bonded pretty quick from before so I was eager to find out why. I knew we shared a lot of the same views on life. I wanted to know just how deep our similarities went. I was very pleased to find out.

When I showed up to the ranch I was wearing a graphic tee shirt as a gag. I had a polo shirt to change into later. Amy met me at the front in a tight red dress. It hugged her body perfectly, allowing every luscious curve of her beautiful body to be displayed to the fullest... Yep... I wasn't thinking of lunch anymore. I showed her my shirt and she laughed...I told her I brought a different shirt for lunch but, She quickly told me she was going to change into a flannel shirt with jeans and to keep the shirt on. So I'm thinking OK so I'm keeping the shirt on...well... no. Amy guides me back to her suite to change... I close the door and when I turn around... Amy is on the bed... with her legs spread and ... no underwear... The worm has turned in my favor. She comes up with a new plan... and I like it. Sex now... go eat... and Sex for dessert. Yes... yes... yes what a wonderful plan.

This session I said fuck hanging up my clothes... I'm ready now. We quickly made the bed only to proceed to unmake it. She tastes so much better than any meal I ever had and she serves extra large portions in everything. We filled each other until we were full and lay there a bit to allow each others heart rate and blood pressure to return to normal... Now its time for lunch.

We climbed in her car after a quick cleanup and headed for Virginia City in her Mercedes. On the way that we complained about slow drivers and we chatted about current events (yep... a match on that too). When we reached the city she showed me the sights, window shopped and shopped for candy. The whole time she was bouncing around like a kid... you just can't help but feel the energy coming off of her. I just feel so good when I'm around her and you learn what a beautiful person she is. As we walked up and down the street holding hands we found a bar with really good food. While we ate I found out little things like we have the same type of favorite movies (comedy), her cats name, and that she never heard of Pecan Pralines and cream ice cream (LOL... you knew I was going to work that in here didn't you).

After lunch we didn't have room for ice cream so we headed back to the ranch for dessert.

Now word to the wise... don't eat heavy and expect to perform like an olympian in bed right away. We had a great time but we both noticed we were down a notch or two. Oh she had more energy than me and we did reach mutual satisfaction but we also were also content to spend the balance of the time in each others arms. It was a very... very good day. I respect Amy more than ever for giving me a glimpse into what makes her who she is.

I had stated once before that Amy has more facets than the Hope diamond and is just as priceless. I stand by that now more than ever. She is a wonderful friend to have... I hope the rest of you take the time to learn how loving and beautiful Amy truly is.

That concluded day 2 of 3. If was time to rest, recuperate and prepare to do better for the next day... Pantera was returning and I wanted... no... I had to do better than before.

2. Oh MY, now this is going to take some time and thought for a genuine and thoughtful reply. Thank you Diver. I'm going to get back too this in the morning my love.l just hold on, ok? I'm gonna have another night full of dreams of you before I give you m y full reply here. Thank you!

Navydiver66 likes this.
  3. Oh my @Navydiver66! What a week! What day! What a day! I truly enjoyed having you s my arm candy in VC. Just being with you and getting to know you better and seeing all the ways we cliicked. I loved the questions you asked me in getting to know me outside of the bedroom too. We have truly formed a bond, both in and out of the bedroom. You are everything all wrapped up in one!

Muscles, brains, chivalry, erotic skills, chemistry, generosity, kindness, thoughtful, fun and the list goes on and on!

As I said, I am truly smitten and still skipping on Cloud 9, giddy and chewing my Air Head gum with a big shit eating grin on my face and a sparkle in my eye.

Thank you SO very much.....

.... more later

foreverman and Navydiver66 like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. As I'm longing for my beautiful bunny... In the words of a famous but not so great General... I Shall Return!!

6. Guess who is on my Navy Diver Radar

.......... bleep......bleep......bleep .....my.....heart.......skip.......a.......beat......

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Less than a week until contact... and then BOOM!!! I hit the beach Baby!!

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Navydiver66! I just met Amy at the St. Pat's party and she got up close and personal with her best assets. Wow! She surely is a bundle of sexual energy.

9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Cumisha, have you and Amy ever partied together? I'll be dreaming of that one later on tonight.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Not yet but I would love too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  11. Ah foo f'ng hopo! Iam SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I know what I'm getting for my Birthday this year......... does being "reborn" count too?

13. Did you happen to notice who is Bunny of the Month August!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Miss ya Big Guy!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. You are my Bunny every month Baby... And the fact you miss little ole me brings a smile to my face [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Awww, now isn't that the sweetest thing ever to say? You just never cease to swoon me
    @Navydiver66 You make me blush...

Thank you my love![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I hope I don't have to goals Winter w/o my @Navydiver66!

He really is the best sex i've ever had......... I miss him and his talents....