Tell a Silly Lie with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Games' started by Natasha Star, May 1, 2018.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

59FenderSuper wakes up every morning with a dram of Balvenie 50 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky to fight of the early morning chill!
    upload_2018-11-15_13-35-42.jpeg

2. You're probably right about that!

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

On this week's episode of "Coffee with Alice", Alice Little and her special guest Mickey St. James discuss the Bunny ranch's ban on latex clothing to help prevent latex allergy shaming in the BDSM community. Apparently no one wants to feel stigmatized for not being able to wear latex. There was a lot of good discussion and they used up a lot of time, so they decided to postpone my sock puppet show until the next episode. :( My puppets are 100% cotton, so no one in the audience should be having a bad reaction. :eek:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    DesertRose likes this.
  4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lunch Buffet is secretly the 5th Beatle him and the boys rocked out. Also he has actually never even been to a buffet.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kevin was once a New England Patriots punter... his career lasted one play when his punt landed 20 yards behind him.:confused::D

6. Big Albowski got rich after inventing the flask tie. He's never in public without one on.
    crazy-inventions-7-1.jpg

DesertRose and BigAlbowski like this.
  7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@sonja has plans to create a clone of herself and name her Trinity and provide the Ultimate two-girl party!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Big Al will be the star performer in this years Reno production of the Nutcracker. His tutu contains real diamonds to create the ultimate sparkle!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  9. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper once created a 500 lbs butter sculpture of Orville Redenbacher to be used on popcorn before a special showing of "Avengers:Infinity War"

11. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

That wasn't Orville, it was my life-size replica of Marlon Brando in "Apocalypse Now!!!"

12. @BigAlbowski has a super secret batter recipe for fried shrimp :)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  13. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

On this week's episode of "Coffee with Alice", Alice Little and her special guest Roxy Gold talk about subliminal techniques to indoctrinate brothel clients into the BDSM community. They ran out of time, so they decided to postpone my sock puppet show until the next episode. :( My sock puppets have memorized George Carlin's seven dirty words you can't say on TV: Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits!

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett plans to kayak through the Panama Canal!

15. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Some of Big Albowski's friends don't believe there's such a person named Natasha Star!

Is there a Natasha Star?

Everyone has been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, whether they be men's or women's are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Natasha Star exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life the highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Natasha Star. There would be no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which Natasha Star fills the world would be extinguished.

DesertRose and Natasha Star like this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett is organizing a huge mud wrestling tournament between the BunnyRanch and the Sagebrush!

17. BigDaddy76 and BigAlbowski like this.
  18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Lily Poole has written 6 Hallmark Christmas movie scripts and all have "Gingerbread" in the titles!

DesertRose, BigDaddy76 and Lily Poole like this.
  19. There's a part for @BigAlbowski in my newest, Miracle On Gingerbread St

BigDaddy76 and BigAlbowski like this.
  20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

I would SOOOO watch that!! :D

@Lily Poole has a pet Pomeranian named Q-Bert whom she trained to hop up and down steps like the game!

DesertRose, Lily Poole and BigDaddy76 like this.
  21. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

@BigAlbowski is Santa Claus, but unlike lore would have you believe, his sleigh is pulled by 12 super-sized iguanas.

Old Nick, BigDaddy76 and BigAlbowski like this.
  22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Natasha Star sent me her measurements so I knew exactly how big of a stocking to have so she would fit in it on Christmas morning!

Lily Poole and BigDaddy76 like this.
  23. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@59FenderSuper has William Shatner under contract to sing him songs from his new CD "Shatner Claus" during his Christmas parties.
    upload_2018-12-11_13-53-25.jpeg

Lily Poole and BigDaddy76 like this.
  25. @BigAlbowski used to write for Mr. Belvedere. I loved that show, which makes him my hero :)

Old Nick, BigAlbowski and BigDaddy76 like this.
  26. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

I once seen @RoxyGold poo out tiny little 24k Gold Rocks, Hence Her Name :

Roxy Gold!!!

27. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 walked into his bathroom and found an ele-potamus and hippo-phant in his bathtub. He asks, "What are you doing in my bathtub?" The ele-potamus says, "No soap, radio!"

28. After a thorough investigation by his crack team of investigative reporters, Mickie St. James has proven that Victoria's Secret only stocks up uo black and red lingerie before Christmas and if you find any other color it was a mistake!

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Mickie St. James eats a bacon and sardine sandwich for breakfast daily!

Lily Poole likes this.
  30. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Big Al anonymously complained about Natasha Star's nude art:

There was a Natasha at Sagebrush
    Who owned an easel and paintbrush
    She painted a nude
    Which people found rude​
    When displayed in the parlor at Sagebrush

Natasha Star likes this.
  31. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

A little known tribe in central Africa worships a statue of Lunch Buffet. The statue is 9 feet tall, and constructed completely of antelope hoofs. On Lunch Buffets birthday, worshipers cover it with white flowers, sing hymns, and enjoy a meal of steamed vegetables and rice.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star likes this.
  33. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

@BigAlbowski loves watching us all run down to lineups and then wants us to sit on his lap like he is Santa Claus himself.

thunderstorm and BigAlbowski like this.
  34. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

@Natasha Star has asked Santa to fill her stockings.... but not before peeling them off her beautiful legs first! Santa, you lucky jolly ol' elf!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.