:::TELL ME YOUR FANTASY:::

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by randyryder, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I got to live out 2 of my Fantasies with Randy Ryder a couple days ago and trust me she made them HOTTER and more Fun than I could have asked for! She looked so Sexy in the outfits I got her! During one of the parties she wore something extra I had been wanting to see her wear and I was going to get it for her for a 2 girl party! I never told her about it! You will have to wait for the reviews to see the outfits!
    If you have a Fantasy you want to try with Randy Ryder email this Sexy Lady you WON'T be disappointed!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Well a party with Miss Randy is always fun and would be great to make that fantasy to life.... But my ultimate fantasy would be to celebrate my Birthday with Randy.

Where she could dress up as My Birthday Present and asks to me unwrap her;);).... Then moving on to Birthday Cake she would first SIT on that Cake and then tells me to Eat out till the last Bite[smilie=hot over you.gif]

There are a lot more things I would do in that party but above is a general idea and I guess it would be best to discuss in private with Randy;););).

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @randyryder fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

The only way to make a fantasy happen is to plan and book ahead!

5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Prisoner fantasy where you will do anything for your freedom

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Have you met @randyryder yet. Well if not, then what are you waiting for. Book your time with her.

7. My fantasy I had come true!!! I was permitted to handle Miss Ryders luscious back side (gently and with love of course) but that was my fantasy. So GUYS DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!! ;););)

destinistarr and Old Nick like this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

She does have a pure heart with a dirty mind. She is amazing!!!

9. You just know me and i feel like i didnt have to say a word

randyryder likes this.
  10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Anytime babes(; Cant wait to see you again!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Email me and let me know if you’d like to have your fantasy fulfilled

[email protected]

12. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

Fucking at the Super Bowl in Las Vegas !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. You’re a dream! Guys, you’re missing out if you haven’t played with the best Ryder around ;)

randyryder likes this.
  14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Some of these are great! I always have a fun time reading the comments lol❤️❤️

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @randyryder fulfill your fantasies this year!!! Book her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I’m back the the Bunny Ranch now! Come in and let me fulfill your fantasy [email protected]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @randyryder fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Everyone has so many creative fantasies! I love it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.