Telling My Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Next Year will be 10 years of trips to the Bunny Ranch and I have never told my friends! The only people that know are my mom and brother. That was done out of respect for her and for everyone at the ranches for all they do for me. My mom is a minister as you know so telling her was hard but I wanted her to hear it from me instead of someone who never been there.
    Telling my friends is another story. One could keep the secret the other one couldn't and the other one would tell the other one because he would feel like he was keeping a secret from him.
    I thought about it. Why do I want them to know? So I decided not to tell them. The past 9 years has been special because the people I've met the things have done have been the best years of my life so Far. This is something I don't need to share.
    What are your thoughts who knows that you visit the ranches?

2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I told my girlfriend. I never lie to her about anything. She knows more about my life than anyone else. She could blow up my life if she wanted to. But telling her marked the beginning of the end of our relationship. Maybe it's a coincidence. I should talk to her about it, if she ever accepts my call again. I think I'm going to have a panic attack now ………..:confused:

For everyone else, I don't feel a need to discuss details about money or my sexual history. If they want to discuss either topic, I lie or tell them to mind their own business. I've found that I really enjoy lying to nosy people. :D

Sharky and Tony Dark like this.
  3. I'm visiting the ranches for the first time here in about a month. I've only told two friends of my plans. I feel like if your friends are real friends they'll be supportive of anything you choose to do so long as you're safe about it.

4. Never told anyone, with my line of work sometimes employers have "morality clauses" and my friends and family would never understand. I keep it all private just for my own sanity and avoiding drama with friends and family.

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

My immediate family knows and some friends. They tell me im wasting my money but I don't care. People lose half their stuff to divorce so I think its a lot better in my opinion. The people that matter don't care and the people that do don't matter. If people want to judge me and treat me different because of what I do fuck em I don't need them there are millions of people in the world who are open minded I can hangout with.

Kmoe2244, Hiker dude and Tony Dark like this.
  6. I beg to differ, real friends always want the best for us and no matter how many times you explain something or have a heart to heart with them, they may not ever understand or accept what you do. Knowing your friends also means knowing what subjects you just will never see eye to eye on and avoiding those topics so that it doesn't strain the friendship. Just my thoughts.

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

My mom knows. She and my uncle drive me out to Wells for my first time. My mom told me as much as I spent on my last party, I could have gotten a bunch of stuff. I told her I could get back with my ex and be miserable again, so that ended that conversation.

My ex knew I had some history with Nevada brothels. She didn’t care. She might know about my last trip. I never told her, but maybe a ghost did.

I don’t spread it around that I visit the ranches. I only let a few close friends know. Sometimes they find out by means unknown.

Example: When I still worked at the city, a seasonal kid said to me, “Nick, I heard something about you and wanna see if it’s true. Did your mom get you a hooker for your birthday?”

I said, “Let me answer that question with a question. Where did you hear that?”

“Vicente.”

“Next question. Where did he hear it from? I guarantee you, it wasn’t from me.”

So his question remained unanswered.

8. It’s up to you. But you don’t owe anybody shit!

Tony Dark and Sharky like this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OI369 likes this.
  10. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I haven't visited the ranches, but I want to, and everybody in my family and friends knows it, Hell I was supposed to get a big chunk of money yesterday that's going towards a trip to the ranches, I haven't come out and said it's for a trip to the ranches but my family and friends knowit's for a trip to the ranches I don't need to say it.

Everybody in my life knows I'm pro legal sex work, I don't hide that, I did in the beginning for a while because I wasn't sure if they would accept that stance but they all have so now I don't hide it.

I''m pro legal sex work if you can accept it awesome, if not fuck it, I could not care less.

That's my attitude anyway.

Old Nick likes this.
  11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

My parents, siblings, and a couple of friends know I go to the brothels. My mother told me I should stop going there. She told me I should find me a woman and get married. I told her I'm too young. I enjoy being single. Even if I wasn't single I will still go to the ranches

RebeccaBrite and Old Nick like this.
  12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I celebrated my 10 yr anniversary going to the ranches in 2019. No one knows that I visit.....don't believe anyone would understand!
    I would not change a thing about telling. I have met many lifelong friends there over the years!!!!

13. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

My mother, sister, and closest friends know that I am a sex worker. Everyone else knows that I am a travel Nurse, have been for 8 years, so they just assume that when I leave it is to a new contract.
    I believe we can be as open or private as we want. It is no one's business.
    :)

14. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

You are correct, some people just cannot understand why we work OR party at the Ranches. I am glad to have met and played cards against humanity with you.

Kmoe2244, Old Nick and John N Ga like this.
  15. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Some on this board , know that . I was a truck driver for 37 years! Plus I never married....In the spring of 1995 . I was a a run from Kansas City Mo. -Sacramento Ca. For 18 weeks. Hauling roof trusses! So with the oversized ones , I'd stop in Wells...On the way back I'd stop in Elko.. Use that credit card.. With my mother having my checkbook. So she could pay my bills. I was out anywhere 3-10 weeks at a time! Mom found off , from my Visa statement.. Then she told my dad.. That Night they asked about it.. Told them .. No yelling ...They said ok... And nothing was ever said again... Both sisters know , why I go to Nevada..But now days with cell phones ,they no longer care what I do.............

tahoebigbear and Old Nick like this.
  16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

That was a fun evening!! It was great meeting you as well!!

17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

I'm glad you chose the path that makes you most comfortable, and enjoying it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RebeccaBrite and Tony Dark like this.
  18. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I wouldn't tell them a lot of people don't understand. They automatically put legal prostitution in the same boat as illegal. I wouldn't go if I had a girlfriend either I don't think the average girl would be ok with it. Some might.

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My 10th anniversary is coming up and I so many good things have happened because I took that first trip. I can't wait to Celebrate it!

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

That is good and I think that we know who we can tell and who we can't.

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm having fun and people that don't understand don't need to know.

AlexaWu and RebeccaBrite like this.
  22. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I would be okay with it, but that is because I understand it. I am very open and open minded.

Boggsy and Kmoe2244 like this.
  23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I have a plan to introduce one of my friends to a few of my favorite ladies during a Vegas Outdate. To be able to walk into a resturant with my Sexy Friends would be so much fun to see his face! Then after a fun dinner me and the ladies will leave him for a lot more fun!

RebeccaBrite and Hiker dude like this.
  24. To each their own but being with a legal sex worker in my opinion is far better than having an affair. Anyone who has been married or in a long term relationship certainly knows that rough times happen and it is very hard work. If for whatever reason a person is vulnerable, an affair will just amplify this vulnerability. To be able to go the ranch for whatever your reasons maybe, satisfy those reasons and go back home nourished and ready to continue your relationship is therapeutic and ultimately good for the relationship. I equally apply this to my wife. Men can be dick heads, surprise, and women also need the break. Unfortunately for them, I am unaware of any legal recourse for women.

My dearest friends know and applaud my decision. Some have gone with me, some have not but all are men who I love dearly. It can be years between meetings but we pick up right where we left off. This is what good friends are for.

Man the ranches need to open. I have never posted more in my life

25. This is definitely an interesting thread I personally wouldn’t tell a soul. Discretion is key I think for a good relationship between one of the girls and their client but that’s just my opinion I’m definitely commenting to follow this thread :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  26. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Oh yes, discretion is key. While my sister and mother know of my work, in case of emergency, I would never disclose details of my interactions with them.

Tony Dark likes this.
  27. I highly respect that !
    And I can’t wait for y’all to open again !!

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Telling people out of respect and for emergency is smart. I did it so my two important family members heard it from me and the facts.

AlexaWu likes this.
  29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm just introducing the ladies to the friend I'm not telling him where they work or anything. The friend is someone who I was suppose to go to a Ranch with years ago but he chickened out at the last minute so it be fun.