REVIEW Thanksgiving Week trip to Mound House

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Dec 7, 2022.

1. It is a rarity for me to travel to Nevada to have some fun with the ladies in November, but I had one unused week of vacation for 2022 and decided to wedge a four day (five if you include Sunday) trip to Mound House.

Flew in on Sunday evening and traveled down to the houses to find them a little bit slower than usual, but given it was Thanksgiving week, wasn't a huge surprise. I arrived in 'not-very Jess' mode, with about two weeks of beard growth, and had a couple of Sagebrush girls, both of whom I've partied with in the past, admit they didn't quite get who the 'strange bearded dude' on the couch was (so giving a test to the Sagebrush girls kinda worked, still love ya Juniper and Serenity xoxo). So given it was a long day and I had a busy week ahead, I went to bed. Got up Monday morning and spent most of the next few hours tryng to get into "Jess mode", basically this means I was using copious amounts of shaving cream and razors that seemed to get blunt and rough quicker than normal to shave my body........I'll generously say I got 95-98% of the job done and called it good...........At least the legs and arms were smooth!

On Monday night, I had plans to party with @SerenityMeow and was so excited to see her I could burst right out of my skin. I partied with her briefly in April, which felt more like a spur of the moment, getting to know you type of session, so getting a chance to plan a longer party in the fantasy suite with one of my 'fantasy' girls at Sagebrush had my engines running. As the party time got closer, but still hours away, I wanted to get made up in spectacular fashion, so I approached the girl I considered the make-up fashionista in the house to ask about her doing my makeup. @destinistarr said yes and a couple of hours were spent getting Jess ready to rock and roll. She did a FANTASTIC job and I can't thank her enough. You are an absolute beautiful sweetheart Miss Destini!

Simply put, the party with @SerenityMeow was amazing. I'll go into very very few details to keep our time together private, but she is an incredible young woman who combines sweetness and just a little hint of exotic flavor to bring an intoxicating sexy vibe!

So, you think my party plans were over after Monday? Nope, not even close! I had a Tuesday session with the equally intoxicating Russian beauty next door at Kit Kit, Miss @KarinaKaifova . She had caught my eye at Bunny Ranch in April 2021, and it was something I stored into my 'someday' category for a potential party. Someday had arrived!

I did my makeup solo for Tuesday's party and arrived at Kit Kat meeting an absolutely beautiful Karina who seemed to match my anticipation with hers. Just as the night before, the party with Karina was better than I ever imagined. It was some of the best chemistry I've experienced with one of the courtesans and everything was done professionally and smoothly with very few awkward "what do we do now?" moments. There's a reason why Karina is the Kit Kat girl of the month for November guys, she is spectacular. Her looks and style will leave you wanting more as the party ends!

My party plans ended with Karina, but I did have an invite to join the Kit Kat girls for karaoke on Wednesday (night before Thanksgiving). My only issue was that over the past 36 hours I had started to develop cold symptoms (stuffy nose and general aches and tiredness mostly), so getting my engines up to participate in karaoke took a bit (I had also not ever done karaoke, so admittedly nerves were a factor, even though I feel like I can sing a little bit!)......Ended up having a great time hanging out with Karina and meeting some of the other Kit Kat ladies, some even caught my eye to the "maybe party someday" potential. May be reaching out to them soon!

Plan on returning in April, but a big family event in the same time frame (parents' 50th wedding anniversary in May) may create some date moving. Thanks again to Karina, Serenity, Destini, and every girl in the Dennis Hof houses of Mound House. You all are truly amazing! Can't wait to visit again! There were other moments, like finding a huge ass rip in the back of my blue jeans at JCPenney (how fun LOL) and food trips into Carson City, but who cares about that stuff right?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  2. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

glad you had fun. always enjoy your well-written recaps.

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  3. It was so great finally getting to meet and chat my lovely Jessie! I’m so happy I made a trip in for that! It was way over due. Glad trip wise you made it home and excited to know plans are already being looked at for your return to have more fun next year in 2023! Some lucky ladies! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Jess. I was wondering if you were going to make a post. Sounds like you had a great time even though you came down with a cold. Probably from the plane ride. I've yet to meet Serenity and Karina, so I hope I can on my next visit. The snow has made travel over the passes dangerous right now. After I get all my medical bills, I can make plans for a party myself. Gonna be over $4000 I'm afraid. At least they are letting me pay over time.

5. My goodness I forgot about this one. Thanks so much @Jessie Summers for your help with my advertising and sharing fun times on here :)

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the awesome review and sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]