REVIEW The power of Imogen Steele

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SDJ, Jul 23, 2019.

1. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

Listen up Thor, Superman, Green Lantern and all ye superheroes. There's a new superheroine in town and you guys need to just back off and defer to her whenever possible. Her name is Imogen Steele and her superpower is the eerie ability to cloud men's minds. When you've got that going for you, X-Ray vision or the ability to fly seems pretty darned ordinary.

Word has it that Imogen is from the farthest reaches of New Zealand and, as a young lass, was raised by a pack of indigenous kuri who taught her how to put her prey in a stupor with but a single hard stare. Sounds unbelievable? Perhaps, but I can testify that anyone who has spent time with her comes away dazed and distracted from whatever they were doing beforehand. Whakahirahira!

So attention evildoers and superheroine fanboys alike. From her secret lair deep in the catacombs of the Sagebrush Ranch, Imogen Steele is on a quest for justice, fair play and mind blowing fun. And boy, you wouldn't believe what's under this superheroine's cape.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele and joe moll like this.
  3. Many thanks Cumisha! Your so sweet, and I really appriciate your comments. Thank you xxooxxoo

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @ImogenSteele and your welcome!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I have friends in NZ and have been there many times. A NZ accent on a beautiful lady sends shivers up my spine. Can't wait to meet Imogen and have her whisper in my ear.

ImogenSteele likes this.
  7. Yessss! You must come and chat with me...I've got ALL the goods to back up my hot & sexy kiwi accent and I have Maori tattoos to match!
    Did I mention I speak fluent Maori too? Xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @ImogenSteele today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]