The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cool first Wednesday in October, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Ava Carter, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Charlie Daze, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Lexxxi Star, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Esme Passion, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

LexxxiStar likes this.
  2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

WCW @AlexMore can't wait to see her Friday

AlexMore likes this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Seeing the list of all the lovely ladies names is a wonderful thing. Makes us like we are top charted in the billboards of Courtesans. Lol. Meaning it feels like being a celebrity!! And us ladies are a celebrity in our own unique way. Thank you sweetheart for adding us gals to the list.

IMG_3028.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Love Ranch Duo WCW:

The Dazzling @EllaDiaz
    and
    the Beautiful BirthDay Girl @HennesseyHernandez
    (hopefully the Maserati gets larger at some point)

5. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Currently 32 and rising (I was referring to the temperature :) ) in Carson City...
    This week, a special Cul-De-Sac Trifecta...
    A Cherry Jubilee with KKR Kitten @MaryLynn
    WCW-marylynn2019.jpg
    LRN's Pinball Wizard @SandiBenks
    WCW-sandi2019.jpg

Truckin' with Sagebrush Super Starlet @Natasha Star
    wcw_natashastar_2019.jpg

6. Perseus and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. "destinistarr, post: Seeing the list of all the lovely ladies names is a wonderful thing. Makes us like we are top charted in the billboards of Courtesans. Lol. Meaning it feels like being a celebrity!! And us ladies are a celebrity in our own unique way. Thank you sweetheart for adding us gals to the list.

View attachment 187517

You all are worth it. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

stacytyler and JessicaKitten like this.
  9. Haha love it .
    Thank you @Perseus......miss you lots

Marlin Groce Jr and Perseus like this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

RoseBud likes this.
  11. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Aw thanks! Love your dedication to spreading the love thru weekly shoutouts!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  12. "Jessica Riley, post: Aw thanks! Love your dedication to spreading the love thru weekly shoutouts!

Anytime Sweetie its my pleasure to show my support to Beautiful Ladies like you[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  13. Many thanks xxx

14. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

AsiaFoxxx and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

AlexMore likes this.
  16. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

stacytyler and StormyReign like this.
  18. "AbbyAvery, post: You never miss a beat Marlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ladies like you make sure I won't. Hope your having a great time on your vacation[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. "OliviaGreen, post: Thank you @MarlinGroceJr I love being on your list

Glad to hear you it hun. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Special thanks to two especially wonderful ladies :)
    Sagebrush Starlet @KikiLover
    wcw_kikilover_2_2019.jpg

Kit Kit Kitten @MaryLynn
    WCW-marylynn_2.jpg

21. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Here's to splendid memories (and mammaries) and a hankerin' to kiss or slap "the rose" WCW: @Jessica Riley

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cool Wednesday in October, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Ava Carter, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Charlie Daze, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Lexxxi Star, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Esme Passion, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    LexxxiStar and KikiLover like this.
  23. auron79 likes this.
  24. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  25. "destinistarr, post: Thank you

Your welcome Beautiful [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

You are very welcome. I will make sure to say hi when I come out next week. :)

27. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

28. OK, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and just crush on myself.

Hell, someone (me) needs to crush on me.

Not as though I'm counting.......:cool::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I am man crushing on....

ALL THE MEN! ALL OF YOU!!!

Old Nick and RunningSquirrel like this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cool Wednesday in October, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxx, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Lexxxi Star, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Esme Passion, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019