These Are The (Maiden) Voyages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beam Me Up Scotty!, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sometimes I wonder how my life got to this point when my first trip to the Ranches in March incorporates two separate parties with two different ladies.

In two days.

Talk about biting off more than you can chew. :eek: :oops: Especially when it’s to celebrate your birthday!

But at least I won’t have to sell one of my kidneys to medical science to pay for them. So yay for that.

Also, I just want to thank @AbbyAvery, and @BobbiBesos for their patience with my many emails. I just hope I can make the parties as fun for them as they no doubt will for me. :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it. I did the same thing on my first trip last year (though it didn't start out that way). Though in my case, I didn't do any two or three girl parties (all individual) and I spaced mine out over three days (one party, one lady per day), and confined everything to the cul de sac (I went through all three houses, in effect a mini brothel crawl). The first party was an overnighter, and they were all outdates.

And like you, I didn't have to sell body parts, either. :)

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And while I haven't partied with her, I have met Abby and she is the sweetest person. You will be in very good hands with her.

4. Congrats! You picked some great ladies, and you’re going to have some amazing steamy nights in March! :)

5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Hang on...."possibly being a threesome"? You aren't sure? I suggest more threesomes are in order so you will be certain :)

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

6. Please do us a favor and write up some Real Life Ranch Reports! :)