This is why I came to the ranch by DB

Discussion in 'HBO - Cathouse: The Series' started by DahliaBlue, Jun 2, 2016.

1. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

I have always been a mistress of the night! Something about sex being a primal urge we all have or desire to have. I enjoy letting a man caress my body, and using it for his pleasures regardless of what it maybe.

Myself, and my own fantasies have always been taboo compared to most. I remember searching for something to watch and I saw this show on HBO.
    I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the girls, and how structured working at one of the
    World Famous Dennis Hof Ranches were!

I loved how it had a casual atmosphere and staff who genuinely cared about the well being and true passion they had for each girl to be successful.
    Not only do they do that, but they help everyone of us reach our goals and highest potential for our career choice!

Sitting there watching HBO I wanted to know if just maybe I was good enough and pretty enough to be a part of the Ranch Family! So with much consideration I decided the worse thing they could tell me is no, but Atleast I would know if I had what it took to be Starlet!

I felt like it was a dream after receiving my first email only mintues after I sent my first email. In a matter of a day, which I remember the exact day Thursday I was being requested to be at the SageBrush Ranch by the following Tuesday.

I wasn't sure I could even arrange to make that happen so quickly and so very far from home for me. But I was able to manage and by the following Tuesday morning I was on a plane to Nevada.

People may say what I choice to do for my living isn't except able or is dirty or wrong. What I do is so much more then most realize and the importance of my profession is huge. Women have be an object of desire since the beginning of time, and women who are proud and see their profession as what it should be, a profession in which I am ones partner, friend, companion, lover, guidance, confidence booster, skill and pleasure guide.

With out Dennis Hof and without his Ranches being a mistress of the night is a dangerous job to be in. I'm very great fun and so very thankful to be a part of this amazing team, and was honored to be a starlet at the SageBrush Ranch!

I have made SageBrush my home, and when I leave I miss Home. I have added so many amazingly awesome people to be added to my family by being giving the chance and opportunity to be a Starlet!
    I love my work, I love the people I work with, and I love my Ranches I call home!

DAHLIA BLUE
    XOXO

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love this! Thanks for sharing Dahlia!!!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  3. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

You are just to cute for words love!
    xoxo

DashaDare likes this.
  4. I miss the ranches whenever I'm away. I feel like Carson City should be where I should move to.

DashaDare and DesertRose like this.
  5. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

I find it ridiculous when people say that what you do for a living is unacceptable or is dirty or wrong. The way I see it what you do is bring happiness, joy & love into peoples life you fulfill dreams & fantasies not to mention there are plenty of careers out there that are considered acceptable that do more harm to this world.

6. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

I will be Returning November 6th - November 18th
    Come See while Im at SageBrush Ranch!

DashaDare likes this.
  7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

very reassuring and encouraging blog/post for the girl who might be weighing tree options on weather or not to become a legal courtesan thank you DB [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.
  8. Very cool to get a glimpse of you from this blast from the past.

DashaDare likes this.