PIC THREAD TIARA AND ASIA

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Hey you guys! Just wanted to share a thread of some photos of Asia and I. I recommend booking the both of us because we are friends in and outside of the ranch. We are very comfortable with each other so that makes for a good party in the bed room. Also a lot more fun on outdates when its the both of us. Both of our personalities are similar, which is why we get along so well :) She makes me laugh and smile, never a dull moment when we are together!

(the photo with the guy is famous magician Criss Angel we met back stage in Vegas)

[email protected]
    asiafoxxx@@bunnyranch.com

Twitter:

@tiaratae7
    @asia_foxx

IMG_2644.jpeg IMG_2719.jpeg IMG_5075.jpeg E94DA924-1627-465A-AA2B-F6DC40574E38.jpeg F0387162-3933-42C4-BC1B-D20979DF81DB.jpeg IMG_0620.jpeg IMG_1984.jpeg

Trailboss, Benz, JasmineLuna and 3 others like this.

2. You guys are SO HOTTT !![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. right back atcha Amy :) xoxoxoxox

Paul1017 likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I know the Force is Strong with the 2 of you. During my party with @AsiaFoxxx she lamented how you were out of town and how I should party with the BOTH of you in the future. Promises that ya'll would "put on a good show."

To be perfectly candid and honest because Amy told me that LYING IS BAD I will say that during my Asia party when I closed my eyes I fantasized that it was YOU I was with @TiaraTae

OH MY!

5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

In a Good Cop/Bad Cop roleplay, which one of you would be the Bad Cop? ;)

6. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Hello Everybody you need to book both of them together you can't go wrong. Put a smile on your face
    @TiaraTae @AsiaFoxxx