Two more parties with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JerseyJoe, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Well, as usual, I flew out on Friday so I could prepare for another great weekend to spend with my ATF, the beautiful Remy Martin. I followed old habits and made the right off of highway 50 and made my way to the LRN only to kick myself when I realized that Remy had moved to the Bunny. Fortunately that was the only mistake I made. After correcting myself, I quickly got to the other side of the highway a bit ahead of schedule. As soon as I walked in the parlor I looked to the bar and standing there waiting for me with a huge smile was the lovely Miss Remy. After a drink, we went down the long hallway to Remy's room for the mandatory negotiations. We had already planned an outdate, so this took no time at all. We left for Reno. Remy had made reservations at Charlie Palmer's in the Grand Sierra (my favorite in Reno). After a great dinner filled with laughs and great stories it was to the showroom to see Sebastian Manascalco. Another fun-filled
    show. Then it was back to the Bunny. We sat in the parlor for a couple of drinks and a great conversation with Stacey Tyler and a couple of other clients. After a bit, Remy and I excused ourselves for the main event. As usual, I'll leave the details between us. But, safe to say, a fantastic time was had by both. again, time just flew by. Fortunately, there was still tomorrow!!! During the day, we got in touch and decided on an extended Net Flix and Chill party (one of Remy's specialties). She asked me to stop in town for a pizza on my way. Not a problem. When I arrived I went to the bar for a drink. Remy came out and we shared a couple of shots with Jenny and her client. Then Remy said "let's go. I got a surprise for you."Well, instead of going to her room, we went to one of the bungalows out back. What a sweet surprise. As I was trying to figure out the tv setup, Remy heated up the pizza. We started to watch a show until I couldn't take it . Remy was in her Net Flix outfit, and I almost lost it. It was straight to the bed, where she started doing naughty things to me. After some new and exciting positions, I was spent. How she does it, I don't know. What I do know is that she is absolutely the best at it. Unfortunately the time just flies by when I'm with her. And it did again this weekend. Fortunately there will be many more great times. My next trip is already planned and booked.

JerseyJoe

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm glad you didn't get too lost!!
    Charlie Palmer is one of my favorites too, and Sebastian Manascalo was funny as heck!!!
    I'm really glad you enjoyed the Netflix & Chill Party it is one the experiences I like to do most [smilie=hot over you.gif].
    You know what, time really does fly by when we're together, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

It was great seeing you again @JerseyJoe!!!!
    I look forward to our next adventure[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Natasha Star and SandiBenks like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

SandiBenks likes this.
  4. Wow. Now I know what I’m craving again... I love it when the time flies like that. Getting lost...

But also I will always love watching movies with you @RemyMartin! ;)

Really great review! XOXOXO

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Such a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your amazing experience with Remy. :)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]