RANCH SPECIAL VERSION #1 - RELAX & DISTRESS - SUMMER RETREAT WITH SOPHIA SUN & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 30, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @IndyaBaby for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @IndyaBaby for you kind words, compliments and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

looks like a lot of fun [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for you kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!! Maybe someday we can have a "2 Girl Crossover Party"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I'm excited to see you in January 2020!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The Camel and Ostrich Races are almost here!!! It's after the Rib Cook Off!!! It's funny and a lot of fun the experience this fabulous event!!! Who want to take us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]