Vintage Hollywood Party!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Mar 24, 2024.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!

Saturday, April 13th @ 7 PM
    Join us for our
    Vintage Hollywood Party

Come enjoy some amazing games, music/karaoke, raffles, drink specials and a whole lot of fun!!
    Raffle.png Party.png Menu.png Games.png Drink Specials.png

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I LOVE all the flyers! Hey guys grab your friends and come on down to Sagebrush for our house party! It's a great time to meet all the ladies and party in all the right ways lol! Hope to see you there!

meangene69 likes this.
  3. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Love your flyers[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

GiselleSantana and EllieAmes like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love all the flyers and @EllieAmes, thanks for designing my "Birthday Flyer".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Black & Gold Luxury Happy Birthday Flyer A4 (8 x 10 in).jpg

GiselleSantana likes this.
  5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Great job EllieAmes!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come on down [smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

This is a memorable party you do not want to miss!!! I'll be making my "Homemade Lumpias" and we will be celebrating my birthday too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Don’t miss out on an amazing party or the chance to celebrate the lovely Cumisha’s birthday! Come by Sagebrush and party with the best [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mr R likes this.
  9. If I can make it to this party, I am bringing my paddle back with me. It's only fitting that the paddle that I won at my first party should come back with me for my last party

AmaraGunner and EllieAmes like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @EllieAmes for designing my birthday flyers and ordering my crown and sash for our Vintage Hollywood Party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EllieAmes likes this.
  11. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Your very welcome baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

I guess this party will also be our final fairwell. Hope to see you again before you go home!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

We had a great time too!!
    Sophia Sun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm excited for our party and we will be celebrating my birthday too!!! I'll be making my "Homemade Yummy Lumpias!!! Come and experience this memorable party!!! You will have a blast with happy tummy too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. This sounds like so much fun! I can’t wait to see all of the pictures!
    XOXO

17. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Do it! The paddle can go full circle now

18. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

I can’t wait for this house party! It’s going to be a blast!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and experience our party!!! You will have a blast and they are celebrating all "April Birthdays" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. This Party is going to be a ball I can't wait to dress up!!!!! you guys better come PARTY with us!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm excited for our party and I'll be making my "Homemade Lumpias" and they are celebrating "April Birthdays" too!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. YASSS!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN MAKE A COUPLE VEGGIE NO DAIRY ONES FOR ME LOL I WANT TO TASTE YOUR LUMPIAS LOL :) I CAN GET THE VEGGIES!!

23. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Join us in Sagebrush April 13 7 Pm

Sophia Sun

24. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Don’t miss our Old Hollywood party next weekend! Visit all your favorite ladies here at Sagebrush [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Experience our party and you will have many memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I'll make a few veggie lumpias!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

The party is going on now, it’s not too late to come and see all the starlets!

GiselleSantana and BeaverFan like this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Everybody had an awesome experience!!! I cooked all 147 Homemade Lumpias and they were all gone by 12:30 after midnite!!! I will post pics and videos on another thread!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post again and hopefully you will taste my homemade lumpias someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  31. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Active Member

You’re welcome and sounds tasty been a long time since I had some made for me.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for sharing your thoughts. I always cook my "Homemade Lumpias" the 2nd Saturday of the month for our "Themed Parties". If you plan on coming to our parties, you will taste them. Let's keep in touch!!! You can always email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  33. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Active Member

thanks for sharing and sounds good to me.

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.