WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FETISHES & KINKS?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 19, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'll start: One of my favorite fetishes is "Foot Fetish".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Favorite? Electrical play hands down no doubt :)

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love "Electrical Play" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I should add that I haven't had any since I had a spinal cord stimulator put in. I'm still unsure what might happen :)

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Here is one of mine with @cumishaamado. Long DCK’s before and after an encounter with a fantastic young lady

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post girl! It’s entertaining to see all the answers. :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your thoughts and comments!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Glad you liked my little example for fetishes compassionate @cumishaamado. I am very surprised no other gentlemen have responded yet, oh well, you always know where I stand!!!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers!!! Happy Holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's treat yourself for the holidays to a "Foot Fetish or Kink Party"!!! Email me at: [email protected] or make a reservation with a 10% Deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

abdul J and Matty5 like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!! Have a safe flight and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, maybe I'll tell you in person on my next trip :) I may turn red :p:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be waiting!!! I can't wait to hear your fetish!!! Have a "Happy Holidays and I would love to experience your fetish with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. One of my biggest fantasies/fetishes is futanari/hermaphrodites. I have a huge fantasy of sucking futa balls and cock and pleasing them. Its the only scenario I am appealed by male genitalia. Id love to have an encounter with a lovely lady with a realistic dick strap on. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JustCurious4Now for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I have a "Strap-On" with a realistic dick and we can experience it together!!! What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email me at: [email protected]
    Booking Info with a 10% Deposit (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0

Leoliass75 likes this.
  18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover Middle Eastern Princess

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @FumbleNutts for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait for you to tell me in person!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  21. Gunnar
    Chat with Me

Gunnar Active Member

I enjoy foot fetish. I'm curious about exploring bondage and light bdsm.

22. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

I love BDSM, shibari and breath play!

Zachluvsfeet36918 likes this.
  23. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and the Best New Year, Sweet Cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Gunnar for sharing your thoughts and we can explore bondage and and light BDSM too!!! Email me for details at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @FumbleNutts for you kind words and compliments!!! Wishing you a "Merry Christmas" to you and your family!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  27. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

I like booty play and bondage ..
    Excellent, naughty post, Cumisha, book with her today!

[email protected]
    Twitter: olivia_bentley1
    Instagram: oliviabentley1
    Untitled design-34.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome and wishing you and your family a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  29. Pegging is on top of my fetish list.

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love Pegging!!! I would love to "Peg" you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm and Leoliass75 like this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leoliass75 for liking my post!!! I can't wait to experience "Pegging" you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leoliass75 likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love "Electrical Play" too!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I like "Tickle Party" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TickleParty likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley likes this.