whatever.com Dating talk #100 - I believe in Air Force Amy!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lunch Buffett, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

So I accidentally tuned in to a channel on twitch.tv, where there was a panel of content creators talking about dating. There was some lady talking about how her relationship failed because her partner wasn't a Christian and she was. Boring! I started looking at the panelists and one of them looked like Air Force Amy!

I spent five minutes debating with myself. Is it really Air Force Amy? Why would she be on Twitch? She sure looks like Air Force Amy. A few minutes later, the host of the panel asked a question about dating apps and directed the question to Air Force Amy. It was Air Force Amy!

Whatever you do, Amy, please don't take any dating advice from that panel of psychopaths! They only have a limited dogmatic view of marriage. They know nothing about you. You can find a husband. There is a man out there for you, if you want one. You do know how to date!

I believe in Air Force Amy! I would tattoo your name on my butt! o_O

aztecwarrior2881 and BTFSTL like this.
  2. Thank you @Lunch Buffett yeah, I think that podcast panel of guys was stacked against me (and all the ladies) last night!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: THAT was quite a tough gig!!! I honestly think the whole thing was basically a couple of jaded frat boys aged out in college town verbally abusing young co-ged girls and hiding behind Jesus Christ doing so. They are quite abusive men. I read Brian the host's body language. He’s nothing more than a narcissist abusive pr*ck. The way he kept exploding at the smallest things. … it was all one sided. They tricked me into believing I was on the show about dating advice. And what they did was stack an Evangelical street preacher against me.

No harm, no foul. I'm at the Santa Barbara Beach this morning and heading into Beverly Hills for a photo shoot tomorrow. I'm super stoked about that.

Right now, I'm super happy with my lifestyle and love at the Bunnyranch. This Podcast attck of me is just another example,e of how cruel the real world is and I'll just stay right here at the Bunnyranch where I know I am loved. Thank you for noticing @Lunch Buffett [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2023
    Old Nick and grizzly like this.