WHO is May Bunny of the Month?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Pizza Man, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

OK we are already a couple days into June and eagerly awaiting to see who made BUNNY OF THE MONTH for May. I guess Madame Suzette will be posting that info.

OK who wants to speculate with me?

2. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I am voting on my Girl @Asia Foxxx. Wish for the best!!!!!

Attached Files:

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Well I did see pix of her and @TiaraTae having a Great Time at the lake. Maybe it was "celebratory?"

Benz likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

It is Alice Little. She wins every month. :rolleyes:

5. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Alice Little is not a the Ranch anymore. We will have a new BUNNY OF THE MONTH

Pizza Man and Lunch Buffett like this.
  6. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

That's awkward. I didn't even notice she was gone! :( Bring back Alice Little!!!!!!!!! ;)

7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Yeah Bro you might want to edit your comment. AL is a VERY sensitive topic for EVERYONE working at the Ranches. I won't get into it here but I will simply say bridges were burned and lots of shit went down during the pandemic. Very stressful and everyone has moved on from it.

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Check your Inbox in a moment................

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

My money is on @BeccaBentley but it could easily be @Air Force Amy or @AlexaHaze as well as many other ladies at the Bunny Ranch! But.... I think Becca is the top booker for June!

RunningSquirrel and Pizza Man like this.
  10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I've never been lucky enough to meet Becca but from everything I've read I'm impressed. I've watched her so many times on Livestream including the time she thought her clip on mic was a spider and she freaked out. I LOL'd so hard!

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I’m guessing management is still super busy with reopening and getting everything in order, I was the star of the month at sagebrush but it hasn’t been updated yet.. I’m curious to who the bunny of the month is as well. ;)

Pizza Man likes this.
  12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

YEAH @KikiLover I follow you on Twitter so caught your video tour of your new suite. That's awesome news for you! Is this suite a room that was remodeled or an actual add on?

If you haven't already please follow me on Twitter. I don't Tweet that often really. Only got an account there specifically to follow ladies of the brothels.

How was your day off in Reno?

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

It was remodeled couple years ago, at sagebrush we have number 1 and number 2 rooms which are top bookers room besides the VIP room and fantasy suite, they’re bigger and nicer.. so it’s a monthly reward for the ladies.
    My days off were amazing got lots of errands done and did some relaxing and catching up on sleep hehe!

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I remember that one too, I think that cracked us all up out here! I met her once when I was there and she's even more charming in person.

Pizza Man likes this.