RANCH SPECIAL WHO WANTS TO EXPERIENCE ZEPHYR COVE RESORT & LAKE TAHOE CRUISES WITH ME?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, May 18, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Summer is approaching and there are so many activities to experience. Book a minimum Out Date of 3 hours and recieve another 60 minutes complimentary. Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit.

[​IMG]

LEARN MORE
    Special Offers
    View All Special Offers
    [​IMG]
    Sunshine and Fresh Air
    LAKE TAHOE DAYTIME SCENIC CRUISES
    LEARN MORE
    [​IMG]
    4th of July Dinner Cruise
    AN EVENING CRUISE, A THREE COURSE MEAL, GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE AND LIVE BAND.
    LEARN MORE
    [​IMG]
    Cabins on the Shore
    SAVE UP TO 15% ON ADVANCE BOOKING!
    BOOK TODAY
    Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises in NV
    View All Zephyr Cove Lodging

With lodging, cruises, snowmobiling, horseback riding, direct beach access, a marina, dining and endless activities, Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises has something for everyone and for all seasons! Our Lake Tahoe boat cruises to Emerald Bay are an absolute must – offering views of some of the most incredible scenery in the world. Come aboard and enjoy a good dose of South Lake Tahoe history with our Captain’s live narration as our paddle wheeler bring you one of the most photographed natural attractions in the world.

[​IMG]
    Watercraft Rentals
    [​IMG]
    Sunset Dinner Cruise
    [​IMG]
    Parasailing
    [​IMG]
    Dining
    [​IMG]
    Lakeside Cabins
    [​IMG]
    M.S. DIxie
    [​IMG]
    RV & Campgrounds
    [​IMG]
    Zephyr Cove Marina
    Directly from our sandy, pine-tree covered shores, you can take the flight of a lifetime on a parasailing adventure, test your water skiing and wakeboarding skills behind a speedboat – or just relax and let the gentle breezes and endless sunshine on our mile-long beach encourage you to let your thoughts drift away.

LEARN MORE

RV & Campground
    Few places on earth rival Lake Tahoe for spectacular natural beauty, making it a favorite choice for people who love to explore the great outdoors through RV cruising and camping. Zephyr Cove Resort's award-winning RV Park & Campground offers you the comforts of an outstanding facility within the serenity of our lovely wooded setting.

LEARN MORE

[​IMG]
    BE A PART OF IT
    [​IMG]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you planning a trip to the Reno/Lake Tahoe Area soon? If so, let's experience Lake Tahoe together!!!

I can drive and show you Lake Tahoe!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To book your memorable "Lake Tahoe Experience" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

wrb55rosco likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and also, I can have our "Driver" pick you up from Reno International Airport and bring you to your hotel (check-in) then to the ranch. It's complimentary but "Tips"are appreciated!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]