Who wants to go on an ATV adventure with me?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by GiselleSantana, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Hi guys!
    I was looking at this website here with fun things to do while in town on tour. So many different outdoor activities to experience! The ATV adventure looks so dope!! Take a look and tell me what looks fun to you!!
    We could start with the ATVS. Grab some dinner. End the night at your place, or our beautiful Fantasy suite here at the Ranch. Nightcap with champs and whatever else is on the menu that piques your interest!
    https://www.wildsierra.com/earth.htm
    After you check that out be sure to email me and we IMG_6598.jpeg can start planning our adventure :)

SailorB likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This sounds like an amazing time!!!! Guys book this outdate adventure with Giselle! She would be a blast on an outdate like this!

GiselleSantana and SailorB like this.
  3. THANKS BEBE!!!!I can't wait to experience the ATV party!!!! I wonder who will be the lucky gent :)

4. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Nevada is such a pretty state to do this in. Book with Giselle for an unforgettable experience on an ATV date!

GiselleSantana likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I have done this for an outdate before and it’s always such a blast, you should go up to Virginia city.. the ATV views are gorgeous up there :p

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book @GiselleSantana for this fabulous Out Date Experience today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Than
    thank you beautiful Amara for commenting on my post!!!

8. Hey KikiLover!!
    Thanks for the tip!!! I will look into what Virgina City has to offer!!

KikiLover likes this.
  9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

What a great outdate idea !! And what a great idea for the summer

10. Oooh yes! I cannot wait to get out here and have some fun on the ATVs lol