Why You Should Lose Your Virginity At A Brothel

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by NicoBradley, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Hey Guys!

If you're not yet acquainted with me, my name is Nico Bradley. My specialties include (but are not limited to) GFE and Virgin experiences. While they sound different, often times - the experiences can be combined to be very rewarding.

Imagine it's your first time being intimate with a woman and you just want to "get it out the way". But then you leave with a sense of dissatisfaction because although you've lost your virginity, you're missing something. As humans we naturally yearn for the feeling of desire and men need to be needed. That is what I am here to give to you.

Ideally an experience would start with us connecting intimately before physically. Understand that you are not here to fall in love, but to feel lusted for and to enjoy your first time in the bedroom. We would kiss, hold hands, mutually massage one another & then baby step into that threshold of success. We will explore do's & dont's, what feels right or wrong and get into light kinks.

To end our time together, we will decompress and discuss the things that felt good and talk about what we will try next time. I also offer intimate confidence building. You should be ready for the dating world and I want to get you ready for that. Talking to ladies and starting relationships is so important. I am happy to guide you.

On the safe side of things - it’s safe for you! Every girl is tested regularly & is required to do so to be legal in the state of Nevada. So you won’t be leaving with any STD’s or STI’s.

I hope that if you have any questions, you will email me.

I'll be waiting...

[email protected]

I also give specials virgins & the inexperienced.

Facetune_29-01-2023-21-18-31.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  2. I lost mine at Bunny Ranch back in September. I was 42, (well I still am 42 since my next birthday isn't for 7 weeks). So obviously a bit later than usual. You could say I did it to "get it over with", but that would not be entirely accurate. Sometime in my early 30s it stopped bothering me. Sex is like scuba diving -- I just had no interest in it. But then one day I just decided I wanted to see what it was like. So it was like that time when I was 23 and I tried sushi for the first time. I was in Saint Louis visiting with some friends who were big sushi fans, so we all went out for sushi.

I had made an appointment with Pantera, since she seemed smart and a lot of people said she was really sweet. We did a short outdate-- lunch at Johnny Rockets -- because I felt like it would feel sleazy if we just got directly down to business. I feel like I wouldn't have enjoyed the experience as much if it was just a quick bang with someone I barely traded two words with. I think choosing a brothel was good because it took a lot of pressure off. I knew the basic mechanics of it -- insert tab A into slot B -- but other than that didn't have a clue what to do. So it was relaxing to know that an experienced woman could take the lead. And it was good that I didn't have to know anything or be good because I was the customer. Maybe it sounds crass, but I knew that if she didn't enjoy it then at least she got some money out of it. And that helped a lot.

I don't know how it would have been if my first experience had been with some regular woman I managed to charm into bed, or if it had been with a girlfriend. I actually have two really close friends who are women, but even if I could convince them to sleep with me, I don't think I'd want to. It would drastically alter the nature of the relationship in a way I'm not so sure I want.

GreggSnr and LarissaBrazil like this.
  3. I am so happy to hear that Ray, I know that if you played with Pantera, that you had an amazing time & Im glad you understood and reconfirmed my sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @RayAdverb for sharing your experiences with us with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NicoBradley likes this.
  5. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Love this post Nico[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you Nancy!!! Can’t wait to see you!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

NicoBradley likes this.
  8. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I love that!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NicoBradley likes this.
  9. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Being in a safe, legal & fun environment to participate in new & exciting things together!

10. Thank you Ms Autumn!! :):):):):)

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NicoBradley for liking my post!!! Book your party with @NicoBradley today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NicoBradley likes this.
  12. Thank you so much, Miss Cumisha! ♡

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

No one is as charming/charismatic as Nico! She’s bound to have you feeling comfortable and confident during your first experience.