About Me WISHING EVERYBODY A "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 29, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AustinShelby likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate the "New Year" together with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Email me at: [email protected][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Booking Info with a 10% Deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me treat you like a "KING" and fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Booking Info with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Guys and Gals, if the compassionate @cumishaamado is offering the FLAK on her menu by all means please take advantage of it.

Cumi gave me FLAK on our last encounter and it was worth everything!!!! Give Cumisha a try and ask for her FLAK. Tell her Joe sent you

5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Happy new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Happy New Year to you too @destinistarr!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers and I cherish our "Special Friendship"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]