PIC THREAD YOU CAN PARTY AND SPEND THE NIGHT IN OUR BUNGALOW

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 10, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Our fabulous "Bungalow" is available when they schedule a VIP Party. It has 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room.

Booking Info: (775) 246-9975 Press Zero

IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0358.jpg IMG_2092.jpg IMG_2095.jpg IMG_2094.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_2099.jpg

JuniperJones, kzgurl, auron79 and 5 others like this.
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Just curious compassionate @cumishaamado if we book the bungalow do we get to do Chaka Chaka BETWEEN the sheets and NOT on top and are the bedrooms for his and hers (like married folk) or does the guest get to snuggle with you BETWEEN the sheets all night long with you?

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I have had the pleasure of enjoying this fabulous getaway. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols and John N Ga like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We can pull down the comforter and put the sheet over the bed and Chaka Chaka with deep passionate kisses. Afterwards, I would love to snuggle between the sheets all night long with you someday.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and love making "Lumpias" for you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and origlegman like this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

What a great experience that would be to spend the entire evening with the compassionate and caring @cumishaamado. I have ALWAYS enjoyed our snuggle time and “Pillow Talk” at the end of our climatic encounters even though it’s only a few minutes

origlegman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments @joe carbols. I love our chemistry together during snuggle time and pillow talk!!! You will always be in my prayers!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words @joe carbols and I can't wait to get naked between the sheets with you and Chaka Chaka and cuddle with sweet passionate kisses and fall asleep in your arms!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re my superhero @origlegman. I’m sure “Wonder Woman” @cumishaamado has enjoyed the bungalow as well.

Some day I will have to try it. Right now it’s just not in the cards. Too many other things taking a higher priority right now

origlegman likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I think @origlegman would also enjoy my stuffed cabbage and peppers (we are cut from the same cloth) if you get a chance @cumishaamado. I know @KikiLover would enjoy them as well. What a great encounter that would be. Cumisha, Kiki and my Super Hero Origlegman!!!

KikiLover likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and mentioning me in your post!!! I would love for us to enjoy the bungalow someday too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

You could book the bungalow with a kitties too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

I definitely enjoyed the bungalow at KitKat it’s the best !!! So much space to move around!

17. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words @KlassyKay!!! This is an amazing place to stay if you do not have a hotel booked.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Bobbi Besos and you're welcome!!! It's an awesome place to stay for those who are traveling and want to have fun and not have to worry about booking a hotel room!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

It really is an awesome Bungalow you have to experience it for yourself one day!!!![smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @auron79 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79 likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are a "Sweetheart" @auron79 and thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

Come to Kit Kat and book a Bungalow party with Cumisha today!! You won't regret it <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JenniferLynn for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! We should book a 2 Girl Party in our Bungalow!!! Who wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Beautiful rooms
    Make an appointment with her soon [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love having our 2 Girl Party in the Bungalow!!! Who wants to book us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me cook you a "Standing Rib Roast Dinner" with Garlic Mash Potatoes, Brown Mushroom Gravy and Sauteen Garlic Asparagus too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @origlegman for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @auron79 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our chemistry we have with each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]