Comments on Profile Post by hikino

1. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    Omg thank you so much babe I’m so excited!!!!! ❤️
    Oct 8, 2019
  2. hikino
    hikino
    I think you'll like it. I packed an extra set of goodies so that you can share with the other ladies there, and have your own individual goodies.
    Oct 8, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    You are so sweet I hope we can meet in person one day!!!
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. hikino
    hikino
    I hope so to. I'm trying to aim for next year but I need to make sure that certain people are on tour then because I keep missing them. Like you! I think I just missed you on your last tour. You left as I arrived, I think.
    Oct 8, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  5. hikino
    hikino
    I got to Carson City on 8/30. I visited the cul de sac to start setting up outdates and meet everyone on 8/31. Partied from 9/1 to 9/3, and left to come home on 9/4.
    Oct 8, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  6. hikino
    hikino
    And I can always be your tour guide!
    Oct 8, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  7. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    Well this time when you come I will make sure I am there because I want us to meet and have an amazing time together!!
    Oct 8, 2019
  8. hikino
    hikino
    Thank you!
    Oct 8, 2019
  9. hikino
    hikino
    Goodie box is off island and on it's way to you. Next update should be when it gets to Reno.
    Oct 9, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    I can not wait I’m so excited xoxo
    Oct 9, 2019
  11. hikino
    hikino
    Per USPS, goodie box delivered today around 12 noon your time. I guess the ranch has a mail drop, that's where it went. Hopefully it will be in your hands by tonight.
    Oct 11, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  12. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    Well if not today I will have it Monday looking so forward to it! Thank you so much babe xoxo
    Oct 11, 2019
  13. hikino
    hikino
    Did you get the goodie box yet? Today is a holiday, so maybe no one went to pick up the mail.
    Oct 14, 2019
  14. hikino
    hikino
    Also, will you be at the ranch in January or April? I'm aiming for one of those months in order to catch Helena Price when she's on tour. And January is my birth month, so I'm thinking about celebrating my birthday at the cul de sac.
    Oct 14, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  15. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    I will be in January have some appointments and if you come in April I will plan my schedule to be here when you are!
    Oct 14, 2019
  16. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    I did I am going to post in a little bit I love it thank you so much honey
    Oct 14, 2019
  17. hikino
    hikino
    What part of January? My birthday is 1/12. I'm also thinking if I time this right, I'll also get Imogen Steele when she begins her new tour on 1/15. Of course, this is all tentative now. And how's the weather then?
    Oct 14, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  18. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    This will be my first winter here but I heard it can be cold and snowy and early January to late January or early February
    Oct 14, 2019
    Sharky likes this.
  19. hikino
    hikino
    Yikes! We'll need each just to stay warm! And I suspect no one goes on outdates at that time (unless it's to the client's hotel).
    Oct 14, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  20. NinaBux
    NinaBux
    People go skiing I want to learn how to snow ski I think that would be so much fun
    Oct 14, 2019
    Sharky likes this.